• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We are sleep through blanket with flooded baby blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guguk

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 19, 2019
Ottoman Empire
I thought a lot about whether to create this topic or not, but I could not remain silent about this situation any longer.

As we all know, occupying Israel continues to commit genocide.
They kills babies, children, women and innocent civilians, ignoring all international agreements and rules of law. This is NOT war! This is GENOCIDE!
They bombing hospitals, ambulances, aid facilities, refugee camps, soup kitchens even journalists, reporters too regardless of their language, religion or race!
Currently, more than nine thousand people have lost their lives in Gaza and unfortunately, more than half of them are babies or children!

Almost all world governments not only do not take any action regarding this, but also publicly declare their support and continue to provide financial aid to able to kill more babies.

DOES NOT MATTER
It doesn't matter where you live, what matters is that you are a conscientious HUMAN!
It doesn't matter what the media organizations in the country you live in say, what matters is what YOU will say against this genocide!
It doesn't matter what you did before or now, what matters is NOW and what ACTION you will take!
Finally, I am posting here the photo of my children, which is the most special shot of my life, publicly available to everyone.

me.jpg

My son at 6 and my daughter at 2 now and when they see my eyes I imagine the childs at the Gaza who killed by the occupying Israel.
My kids hug me with longing when I come back to home from my office but I imagine that the fathers/mothers can not hug their children or otherwise.

THINK ABOUT IT
Can you imagine that your children, whom you love and play with, kiss and smell, will not be with you forever?
Can you imagine that your father or mother whom you speak and hug with them will not be with you forever?
Can you imagine that your borther or sister whom growth with him/her will not be with you forever?
Can you imagine that your girlfriend or wife who you loved will not be with you forever?

WHAT CAN WE DO
Never think that "how can I do alone", It may be in your power to change the whole world.
You can go to NGO organizations operating on this issue and get information.
You can even join these NGO.
No matter where you live in the world, you can call on your governments on this issue. Never forget that you elected these governments and always remind them.
For the people who live in USA, I call out to people living in the USA, your government supports Israel to kill more babies in Gaza with the taxes it receives from you, please oppose this! Go out, march to the White House, and demand an accounting of those taxes!

I call out to all the people of the world, take to the streets and be one heart to stop this oppression!

I BELIEVE
If we ignore the scream of innocent children being bombed,
If we ignore the buildings, hospitals, churches, mosques and other places of worship destroyed by bombs,
If we still try to suppress the smell of the blood of the babies who died in Gaza with the food we eat,
If we, as a HUMAN, do not take action against this genocide committed in front of the eyes of the whole world,
I BELIEVE with all my heart that very soon there will be a great disaster that will confront HUMANITY all over the world and even end it!
I believe that by remaining silent and unresponsive to this oppression, we TRIGGERED the beginning of the APOCALYPSE!

I thought a lot about whether to create this topic or not, but I could not remain silent about this situation any longer.

As we all know, occupying Israel continues to commit genocide.
They kills babies, children, women and innocent civilians, ignoring all international agreements and rules of law. This is NOT war! This is GENOCIDE!
They bombing hospitals, ambulances, aid facilities, refugee camps, soup kitchens even journalists, reporters too regardless of their language, religion or race!
Currently, more than nine thousand people have lost their lives in Gaza and unfortunately, more than half of them are babies or children!

Almost all world governments not only do not take any action regarding this, but also publicly declare their support and continue to provide financial aid to able to kill more babies.

DOES NOT MATTER
It doesn't matter where you live, what matters is that you are a conscientious HUMAN!
It doesn't matter what the media organizations in the country you live in say, what matters is what YOU will say against this genocide!
It doesn't matter what you did before or now, what matters is NOW and what ACTION you will take!
Finally, I am posting here the photo of my children, which is the most special shot of my life, publicly available to everyone.

me.jpg

My son at 6 and my daughter at 2 now and when they see my eyes I imagine the childs at the Gaza who killed by the occupying Israel.
My kids hug me with longing when I come back to home from my office but I imagine that the fathers/mothers can not hug their children or otherwise.

THINK ABOUT IT
Can you imagine that your children, whom you love and play with, kiss and smell, will not be with you forever?
Can you imagine that your father or mother whom you speak and hug with them will not be with you forever?
Can you imagine that your borther or sister whom growth with him/her will not be with you forever?
Can you imagine that your girlfriend or wife who you loved will not be with you forever?

WHAT CAN WE DO
Never think that "how can I do alone", It may be in your power to change the whole world.
You can go to NGO organizations operating on this issue and get information.
You can even join these NGO.
No matter where you live in the world, you can call on your governments on this issue. Never forget that you elected these governments and always remind them.
For the people who live in USA, I call out to people living in the USA, your government supports Israel to kill more babies in Gaza with the taxes it receives from you, please oppose this! Go out, march to the White House, and demand an accounting of those taxes!

I call out to all the people of the world, take to the streets and be one heart to stop this oppression!

I BELIEVE
If we ignore the scream of innocent children being bombed,
If we ignore the buildings, hospitals, churches, mosques and other places of worship destroyed by bombs,
If we still try to suppress the smell of the blood of the babies who died in Gaza with the food we eat,
If we, as a HUMAN, do not take action against this genocide committed in front of the eyes of the whole world,
I BELIEVE with all my heart that very soon there will be a great disaster that will confront HUMANITY all over the world and even end it!
I believe that by remaining silent and unresponsive to this oppression, we TRIGGERED the beginning of the APOCALYPSE!
As reported, only English is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: guguk and nurdidy
First of all, Muslims should blame ourselves and find a way to correct hypocrisy, then God will also give us victory. The big nations in Islam have been entering into pacts with the western nations while they clearly know that the vision and goals of the western countries are completely different from Islam. .But it is also those nations that are killing their fellow Muslims and the world became silent. Many Muslims in Yemen have died, who raised the voice?

I don't bless bad actions, but the reward for hypocrisy is always very bad, if you fail to be responsible for something small, will you be able to be responsible for big things? As Muslims, we have sold our own value to the things of the world and the enemy used that opportunity to weaken us and divide us. Praying without responsibility does not help us at all.
Our comrades in the past fought Jihad, we are hypocrites and when things go wrong, we call God. We must ask ourselves how we got there and if the path we are in is correct.
sorry with my bad english.

First of all, Muslims should blame ourselves and find a way to correct hypocrisy, then God will also give us victory. The big nations in Islam have been entering into pacts with the western nations while they clearly know that the vision and goals of the western countries are completely different from Islam. .But it is also those nations that are killing their fellow Muslims and the world became silent. Many Muslims in Yemen have died, who raised the voice?

I don't bless bad actions, but the reward for hypocrisy is always very bad, if you fail to be responsible for something small, will you be able to be responsible for big things? As Muslims, we have sold our own value to the things of the world and the enemy used that opportunity to weaken us and divide us. Praying without responsibility does not help us at all.
Our comrades in the past fought Jihad, we are hypocrites and when things go wrong, we call God. We must ask ourselves how we got there and if the path we are in is correct.
sorry with my bad english.
You're totally right and I agree with you completely and you know what? No matter what happened before or our fathers/grandfather what was did anymore. Now, the matter and question now is what will to do?

Yes, I am a Muslim, but I make this call for all humanity. I am not against Jews or the people of Israel, nor am I an anti-Semite, but I am against this system that sees Zionism as the way and tries to enslave all humanity for this purpose!

Dear babiatolovers who living in USA, UK, Germany or even China, do you think this situation will not happen to you?
That's why I'm making this call again, not for only Muslims or Gaza, but for all humanity.
Because this may be our last chance...

Reactions: NBB and nurdidy
You are right, and my point, if you have understood it correctly, is that we often like to worry about the results instead of worrying about the source or protecting the foundations that will prevent us from certain bad things. In my view, this is not just a religious issue. And anyone who believes that this is a religious issue rather than looking at it as a humanitarian issue is very wrong. Why? Because for anyone who carefully reflects on the sequence of events that have been happening in the world, they will discover that there is a hidden group of people who are leading the world and wanting to implant their agenda by ensuring that they weaken powerful religious groups.

Therefore, what is going on in Gaza is not just an issue for Muslims, it is an issue for everyone who wants to see the world become a safe place for life. Those who believe that what is happening in Gaza is to defend Christianity are deceiving themselves because what is happening in Gaza is only a precursor to the suffering of other parts of the world. For years, a small group of people have created many systems and international associations as a cover for their true intentions. In essence, these systems are designed to destroy our lives. Worse, we have gone to school, but we are still asleep, and we continue to embrace these systems. The problems that Palestine is facing today will be fifty times more for other nations.

These people who are running this world without showing themselves, this is what they like. They will make you fight each other. They are the ones who create sources of conflicts, always ready to spend huge amounts of money to create chaos and then coming forward to provide solutions which will favor their plans. No one is safe. Those who are doing all these things are not related to any of the mentioned religions. We are always being used, and with all these calamities, we are still blind. NO ONE IS SAFE. You are divided so that they can pass their agendas.

I sometimes go so far as to believe that even most of these claimed-to-be crime groups like Hamas and others are at some points connected to these guys. I mean, they take in their people in these groups to create an environment which will favor them to accomplish their goals.

I sometimes ask myself, before Hamas acted like that, did they think about the outcomes? Why is a large group of people in this world being blind and foolish in such a way that we can be manipulated every day?

Gaza is just a starting point,NO ONE IS SAFE.

Reactions: ZoCrack and guguk
You'e almost completely right except Hamas section.
I believe that the private group's plans work like clockwork and it was not a short-term plan it has long-term plans splitted by each 100 years. But still, despite this, I believe with all my heart and soul that the plan of Allah is superior to all plans. So why I was mentioned on my previous post that "No matter what happened before or our fathers/grandfather what was did anymore." As humanity, we are going through a huge test and we need to "take action" individually in order to be the winner of this test.

For Hamas, this is the only thing everyone says about Hamas and this resistance they started. Of course they thought before acting like that. Of course, they were aware that the consequences of this move would be severe. But instead of silently and helplessly waiting to be killed, they chose to take action, resist, and become martyrs for this cause. So that their sacrifices, which cost them their lives, will lead us to take action! Otherwise, we will continue to be just people who condemn or get upset.

Now it's our turn, will we just condemn and be sad about the actions of the Netanyahu government, or will we take action and show the whole world that humanity is not dead?

Reactions: NBB and nurdidy
Yes you are right , and There is no longer any peace in this area after Ottoman Empire . May be peace will come back by joining of Palestian to its heirs of Ottoman Empire .
Furthermore Hamas reaction on 7 th of october is not normal , they reacted like ISIS and everybody needs to think about it , After this attack civilians die due to Hamas attack from both side .

I'm a christian and a big fan of Justice and freedom. I had seen a lot of news and reports from one side about this issue.
I knew that Muslims and Jews had a long unsolved things between them but never had read much about them so I really dont know what, who or how it all started!.

I and So many peoples like us only knew this is a Consequences of Hamas attack!
War had been happening around us in my location too! And I see how a bias and one sided false news spread out..

I always thought that why on earth Hamas did that to one of the most reactive nation?? What could be the possible reason? I assume its a long story conflict.

Could you tell me where could I watch or read all the in-depth story between you and israel? (IN ENGLISH)

Reactions: jerryjerry
I support Israel 🇮🇱
Every where only Muslims have problem with other religions. They started this war!

The question is why majority of country not supporting Palestine?

In Pakistan they have problem with Hindus and Sikh, in India they have problem with Hindus, Christians, in Manipur they have problem with Gorkha, in Israel they have problem with Jewish.

killing every religion in the name of Allah.

I support Israel 🇮🇱
Every where only Muslims have problem with other religions. They started this war!

In Pakistan they have problem with Hindus and Sikh, in India they have problem with Hindus, Christians, in Manipur they have problem with Gorkha, in Israel they have problem with Jewish.

We are against the genocide in Gaza, we don't care about politicians, the majority of Muslims around the world are calling for a ceasefire and to stop killing innocent people who have nothing to do with the political class. You are with Israel and I respect your choice. We are against revenge and against the massacre of innocents.

We are against the genocide in Gaza, we don't care about politicians, the majority of Muslims around the world are calling for a ceasefire and to stop killing innocent people who have nothing to do with the political class. You are with Israel and I respect your choice. We are against revenge and against the massacre of innocents.
I respect your reply and only want to say have you seen the reply of the user @GadaG ? It's edited now ofc!

" Grant victory to Islam"

Is it not politics? I believe first thing is humanity.

Who started this war? Palestine (HAMAS ) people started it, killing childrens, kidnapped & rape women's. They posted all videos publicly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al-Gazil
As observed through recent news reports, it appears that the ongoing situation in the Israel-Palestine conflict might continue until a resolution regarding the presence of Hamas is reached. This situation is undoubtedly concerning, and my sympathies extend to the innocent civilians, including women and children, who are affected on both sides.

I knew that Muslims and Jews had a long unsolved things between them

Nope it's not about Mulims and Jews conflict. You may find out that we are living together almost 1000 years but they are "zionist" which is not represent "Jews" even they are damaging Jews people. Netenyahu and his govenment gross Jews's out confront of whole world and Jews protest him.

I always thought that why on earth Hamas did that to one of the most reactive nation?? What could be the possible reason? I assume its a long story conflict.
This is another fals facts made and spreaded by zionist's media.

Let me explain the TRUTH step by step and chronological if I could (sorry my worst English):
1- We can say that the "issue" started in the late 1800s. But before then I must say some of informations which "prepared this situation".
2- Rothschild (calling as Rothschild's family) was born in Germany and he was a trader with money exchange and he realized that the financial situation and he was establish banks where various countries. Guess what he was defined himself as "jew" but he was believe "zionism".
3- Rothschild was become "richy rich" in early 1800's even he was started to give money to "govenments". He was sponsor of United Kingdom's wars.
4- Rothschild and his family was continue to give money to countries and they enlarged their business all over world . (Actually they wants to make financial slavery and still continue)
5- In meanwhile Ottoman Empire (when Palestine belong to Ottoman Empire) was try to handle internal and external problems. And they was debited "international financial companies" (which was established by Rothschild's family). Also Ottoman Empires was pushed to world war knowingly by the Rothschild's provoke.
6- In the late 1800's Ottoman Empire was loss of control on a lot of lands (north of africa; Algeria, Tunisia, Libya. Some of Arabian peninsula; Yemen. Some of Europeand lands; Greece, Albania, Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Bulgaria.) And Rothschild's wait this opportunity and THEY WAS OFFERED THAT "ALL DEBTS TO BANKS COULD BE CLOSED IN EXCHANGE FOR PALESTINE"
7- The king of Ottoman Empire who Abdulhamid II was vehemently rejected this offer and he was said to him (theodor herzl) "Land taken with the blood of martyrs cannot be sold for money"
8- Theodor Herzl was called as "Founder of Zionism" because he was initiated to down Abdulhamid II and he was finally success on this purpose.
9- After this happen, Palestine was started to occupyed. As you remember that one of crazy guy was show up in Germany in those days and he called as "leader" as purpose, he was HITLER. Why Hitler was killed jews in Germany? Because Theodor Herzl was called to all jews to occupying Palestine lands (I'll explain later why) but the jews live in Europe did not want to go on the "land like sand". And when Hitler started to kill jews mercilessly in those days jews pushed out to go to another countries but most of them came across Palestine border.
10- When jews came accross Palestine, Herlz created " terrorist thread" and he pushed to go Palestinian people out of their home. Terrorist was fired, attacked Palestinian people. Almost 10 years was passed away in this situation and jews commonly occupyed on Palestine.
11- For this reason, they were started to "war" (such as Neteyahu's said as "war") on those days called "6-days-war" and Israel enlarged borders improvisationally. (Jews occupied also Golan Heights in Syria, Sinai desert in Egypt)
12- The same today as it was those days Israel was attacked every international organizations even they hit a ship (called USS Liberty) for came by observing on this war.
13- For almost 100 years zionist working as their own benefits and killing babies, children, womens, old or young people; attacking hospitals, international organizations and so on.

So as you can see it's not a "MUSLIM-JEW" war. They name it this way on purpose. Because they want to provoke all jews and muslims and they want to create ANOTHER conflict.

I support Israel 🇮🇱

There have not any place within problem with Muslims and other religions. But when "some of countries (majority so-called)" call out "We will refom" then the problem occured in exactly that place.

I dont believe these armies killing people in the name of Allah where,
- East-Turkestan killing by China's government
- Ukrainian people killing by Russian's government or otherwise
- Rakhine (Arakan) people killing by Myanmar's government
- I can make longer this list?

I respect your reply and only want to say have you seen the reply of the user @GadaG ? It's edited now ofc!

" Grant victory to Islam"

Is it not politics? I believe first thing is humanity.

Who started this war? Palestine (HAMAS ) people started it, killing childrens, kidnapped & rape women's. They posted all videos publicly.

As I said on my previous posts that is not "muslim's problem" or jewish issue and I'm not anti-semitist. If you look only in ONE side you will probably say "Hamas was started" becuase zionist's media to launch this campaign as it. Hamas was defent their people but Israel does not war between Hamas they killing innocent BABIES!
How can you called these babies as "TERRORIST"? Who decided to who is terrorist or not?

But you know what? Because zionists and supportes are "twofaced".
I always mentioning "humanity" not "muslim people" and please watch these 2 videos mentioned also "humanity"

Blinken speech about Ukranian people by Russia's war:

Blinken said for Ukranian people:
"Russians strikes are hitting schools, hospitals, residental buildings. They're destroying critical infrastructure, which provides millions of people across Ukraina drinking water, gas to keep them from freezing to death, and electricity.

Same Blinken said for Palestine people:
“We stand strongly for the proposition that Israel has not only the right but the obligation to defend itself and to do everything possible to make sure that this October 7th can never happen again,”

Let's examine some sobering statistics:

In the past month, spanning 31 days, over 4,100 children have been killed in Gaza as a result of colective punishment by dropping over 6,000 bombs. This figure does not even account for those still missing beneath the rubble of destroyed buildings. The total civilian casualties have surpassed 10,000, and this number excludes those who are still categorized as missing. More than 70% of these casualties are composed of the elderly, children, and women.

Have you come across any information regarding the number of Hamas members who have been killed? It raises a critical question: How many civilian lives have been sacrificed as collateral damage for every combatant taken down?
THIS IS A GENOCIDE! THIS IS A WAR CRIME!

Let's delve into another set of figures:

The Russian special operation has endured for a staggering 20 months, equivalent to 622 days. The civilian casualties have climbed to 9,800, with an exceedingly disheartening figure of 600 children among them. According to reports, the combined number of military members involved in this conflict is approaching 500 000, encompassing both Russian and Ukrainian forces.

In the eyes of the world Putin is considered to be a WAR CRIMINAL... Are there any criminal charges being pursued against Israeli officials?

I want to stress that my intent here is not to diminish the immense loss suffered by anyone. Every life is invaluable, particularly the lives of children.

@guguk You like to inform the uninformed? Read the lamentations of Kara Mustafa Pasha. He spoke like you. Perhaps because he came from the same now defunct place of damnation (to which you yourself claim by the Ottoman Empire tag). Of course, he didn't speak that way when he himself was massacring civilians, but only after he experienced what he so gladly indulged others. The subject of children in the Ottoman Empire also makes for interesting reading. I recommend studying Janissary's title. I don't know who else in the world, outside of Sierra Leone and the Ottoman Empire, thought of sending indoctrinated children to kill their own parents and relatives. Not even the cannibals in Papua New Guinea did this. Peace be with you

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
@guguk You like to inform the uninformed? Read the lamentations of Kara Mustafa Pasha. He spoke like you. Perhaps because he came from the same now defunct place of damnation (to which you yourself claim by the Ottoman Empire tag). Of course, he didn't speak that way when he himself was massacring civilians, but only after he experienced what he so gladly indulged others. The subject of children in the Ottoman Empire also makes for interesting reading. I recommend studying Janissary's title. I don't know who else in the world, outside of Sierra Leone and the Ottoman Empire, thought of sending indoctrinated children to kill their own parents and relatives. Not even the cannibals in Papua New Guinea did this. Peace be with you
Information...Knowledge.
The difference between two word is "truism". I dont know how/where you read and informed about Kara Mustafa Pasha and Jannisaries but I believe that there have among the truths there are sentences intended for propaganda.

History is about repeating itself and It is normal for it to disappear or be replaced by others when the "government or nation or religion" start to drift away from reality and justice. You may noticed that Ottoman Empire was ruled over 3 different countries and nowadays there have 45 different countries, and so it mean 45 different nationalities may be more.

However, there were many mistakes in the Ottoman Empire but this does not legitimize the massacre happening now!

Anyway, as you realized that I'm always mentioning "nowadays". And I'm caring "humanity" as always. I've created this topic because I believe that this is not a war and most importantly, which side of this issue are you on?

Reactions: NBB and Syntaxbyte
@guguk Okay, I'll take it, the writers were making stuff up and the teachers at school fooled us :) The severed heads of Ottomans on the old castle flags I saw were just a figment of the medieval imagination of the nobles. And it certainly wasn't the result of a permanent fight for the lives of ancestors. People who usually herded sheep at most and didn't drive halfway around the world to plunder anyone. So I don't know where those family crests came from :) But surely it was all different..

Amin al-Husseini didn't plan the genocide either, and he never discussed it with Hitler. He acted pragmatically and what is happening now in Gaza is purely and solely someone else ´s fault..

Last edited:
Could someone translate what it says or explain what the promo means?

translate-pleas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock