• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We are sleep through blanket with flooded baby blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what are you trying to imply with "But you still haven't decided who you are?" t's hard because you are so "smart" you couldn't learn to write basic english.
You can find on google who Serbs are, although you will find hard to look about so called "Palestina".

And doing nothing is characteristic of coward.
Have a nice evening.

@guguk Maybe he read and understood your signature. And ironically, he implied what you are now claiming

If all it takes to be brave is to punch a dreamy line in the footer of your profile and to be wise you write a verse from the poems of Shams of Tabriz, then apparently no one is enough to you. Too bad you're missing the point of both messages :]

Last edited:
Without taking any sides, I think killing innocent civilians on both sides is wrong. If they can not stop this, global action needs to be taken to stop this nonsense.

I don't know what are you trying to imply with "But you still haven't decided who you are?" t's hard because you are so "smart" you couldn't learn to write basic english.
You can find on google who Serbs are, although you will find hard to look about so called "Palestina".

And doing nothing is characteristic of coward.
Have a nice evening.
I don't need to use google or wiki to learn something, especially about the serbs. Because we learned what they were in 95', and I already know very well what they did throughout history... You need a little brainpower to understand what I wrote, but it's okay, ignoring is always a good option for you.
Those humans who took action will always be remembered in history, but the puppets never !

• Haha
Reactions: ratkod
@guguk I guess you kind of skipped to another topic, or you only know part of the history. In any case, if you're writing about the Serbs, was it good or bad that they were bombed until they surrendered? :)

global action needs to be taken to stop this nonsense.
As far as I know 3 states are currently bombing bases in Syria from time to time. There are two naval formations floating around with more power than all the countries in the region combined. China is already there too I think... Turkey for some reason has stopped provoking Greece on a regular basis. Egypt is not making any strong statements and has willingly opened a corridor even though they didn't have to. Iran is trying to please Turkey and both together the Saudis :) Politicians in the EU are having their pictures taken with the Israeli flag even though they are travelling to Nigeria for a state visit the next day. Germany has started closing its doors to migrants after 30 years. Italy is already in talks to intern migrants in Albania. Canada (and there is something to be said for that) has condemned the demonstrations in support of Gaza... To me this seems like a rather global statement of opinion on what is at stake... If necessary there will certainly be action, but first they need to arm themselves well.. (that's the challenges and the talk around..)...

And this is why I'm always saying that starting a political feud is all for naught, note that Babiato does not accept any kind of Racism or insults to you or others.
Please keep it at the bare minimum.

Reactions: AKSakallı
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock