• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate 6.7.5

No permission to download
Try to install this plugin for setup charge for stripe.
I hope this can help you.

Hello everybody, i know this is not the right place for it, but i really need some help on WCFM and support does not answer me, so i thought i'd try my luck over here.

I’m trying to work with Stripe for the vendors withdrawal, and when i try to make a withdrawal request, i received this error on my Stripe log:

Code:
{
"error": {
"code": "transfers_not_allowed",
"doc_url": "https://stripe.com/docs/error-codes/transfers-not-allowed",
"message": "For Transfers involving Brazil, the source_transaction parameter is mandatory. See https://stripe.com/docs/connect/charges-transfers for more information. If you have any question, please contact us via https://support.stripe.com/contact.",
"request_log_url": "https://dashboard.stripe.com/test/logs/req_WWgPgLtDzlWtEE?t=1675717564",
"type": "invalid_request_error"
}
}

The stripe suport told me to add the parameter ‘source_transaction’ and get the latest_charge property to display the ID i need to it to work. But i’m having a hard time to get the latest_charge on the Transfer.

Can anyone help me please?

Truth updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG​

6.6.8​

• Fixed – Measurement Price Calculator plugin compatibility (version 3.20+)
  • Fixed – Minor bug fixes ( nonce check added for ajax )

6.6.7​

• Fixed – WooCommerce Product Add-ons plugin compatibility (version 5.0.2)
  • Fixed – Minor bug fixes
  • Enhance –WooCommerce 7.2+ compatibility check added

6.6.6​

• Fixed – YITH Auctions for WooCommerce plugin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Aipok and seb101x
So for anyone who gets the similar error here is how to fix it.

Go to your C-Panel file manager and head on to this directory
Your-project/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate-5/helpers/wcfmu-core-functions.php
and replace the code in that direct from line 965 - 980 with the code below

Code:
/*
 * get commission types
 */
if (! function_exists('get_conditional_badges_modes')) {
    function get_conditional_badges_modes() {
        $conditional_badges_modes = [
            ''                  => __('- Select -', 'wc-frontend-manager-ultimate'),
            // translators: 1) currency symbol
            'sales'             => sprintf(__('Total Sales (%s)', 'wc-frontend-manager-ultimate'), get_woocommerce_currency_symbol()),
            'orders'            => __('Total Orders Completed', 'wc-frontend-manager-ultimate'),
            'registration_time' => __('User Registration Time (days)', 'wc-frontend-manager-ultimate'),
        ];

return apply_filters('wcfm_conditional_badges_modes', $conditional_badges_modes);
    }
}

Reactions: wasiqjaved
So for anyone who gets the similar error here is how to fix it.

Go to your C-Panel file manager and head on to this directory
Your-project/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate-5/helpers/wcfmu-core-functions.php
and replace the code in that direct from line 965 - 980 with the code below

Code:
/*
 * get commission types
 */
if (! function_exists('get_conditional_badges_modes')) {
    function get_conditional_badges_modes() {
        $conditional_badges_modes = [
            ''                  => __('- Select -', 'wc-frontend-manager-ultimate'),
            // translators: 1) currency symbol
            'sales'             => sprintf(__('Total Sales (%s)', 'wc-frontend-manager-ultimate'), get_woocommerce_currency_symbol()),
            'orders'            => __('Total Orders Completed', 'wc-frontend-manager-ultimate'),
            'registration_time' => __('User Registration Time (days)', 'wc-frontend-manager-ultimate'),
        ];

return apply_filters('wcfm_conditional_badges_modes', $conditional_badges_modes);
    }
}
Just a doubt...

Since your collaboration is not using any "issue" tag, and just replying to a version update notice... which is the problem that your code fixes... I have reviewed the file within the version. 6.6.8 and it's the same code (any character more or less)????

Thank you

Hello All,

Although I have followed the process provided by 2022 versions, in order to add in Line 19 within the file: "wc_frontend_manager_ultimate.php", the Not Valid License message is still showing on Dashboard, despite the information I have provided to fill the corresponding fields in order to activate it. Then, I don't have access to Addons Modules, as "Groups and Staff", in other words, I just have access to free modules, not to premium ones, what more else is necessary to be done working with the new version 6.6.8 ??

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Please Update

6.7.0​

• Feature – Store multiple branch support added
CHANGE LOG

Thanx my brothers.

Truth updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG​

6.7.0​

6.6.8​

6.6.7​

• Fixed – WooCommerce Product Add-ons plugin compatibility (version 5.0.2)
  • Enhance –WooCommerce 7.2+...

Reactions: Aipok
hi everyone ,,, I have notice one issue once i enable wcfm , the pagespeed test drop down ,, any idea!?

Last edited:

CHANGE LOG​

6.7.1​

• Fixed – Multiple markers for store brunch support added
  • Fixed – Address sync on main branch submit

6.7.0​

6.6.8​

Reactions: JuicyXe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock