• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate 6.7.5

No permission to download

Truth

Trusted Uploader
Mar 3, 2019
ddmmdit submitted a new resource:

WOOCOMMERCE FRONTEND MANAGER ULTIMATE - WooCommerce Frontend Manager is the smartest woocommerce frontend vendor store/shop manager. Experie

WOOCOMMERCE FRONTEND MANAGER ULTIMATE

WooCommerce Frontend Manager is the smartest woocommerce frontend vendor store/shop manager. Experience the best ever WooCommerce Frontend Product Manager. Most featured Vendor Dashboard for Dokan, WC Marketplace, WC Vendors, WooCommerce Product Vendors – most popular woocommerce multi vendor marketplace plugins. Along with WooCommerce Bookings...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: GARAYEV and Babak
Reactions: GARAYEV
ddmmdit updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

WCFM - WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace

CHANGE LOG
  • Enhance – Vendor “Order Add Note” “Attachment” add option added
  • Enhance – WPML translated product’s meta fields restricted for editing
  • Enhance – Wholesale “Quantity Based Rule” support added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce PDF Vouchers 3.8.14+ compatibility added
  • Enhance – Manual Appointment “addons” compatibility added

Read the rest of this update entry...

ddmmdit updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG
  • Fixed – Order note PDF attachment not accessible issue resolved
  • Enhance – Vendor “Order Add Note” “Attachment” add option added
  • Enhance – WPML translated product’s meta fields restricted for editing
  • Enhance – Wholesale “Quantity Based Rule” support added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce PDF Vouchers 3.8.14+ compatibility added

Hello, thank you for the pluggin, but he asks me the product key
("The WCFM - Ultimate License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and plugin.")
how do we do?
thanks in advance

Reactions: Kally and creuza12
Hello, thank you for the pluggin, but he asks me the product key
("The WCFM - Ultimate License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and plugin.")
how do we do?
thanks in advance
the activation key only work with the update of the plugin, you can use the plugin without activation.

but im not sure what you are trying to communicate, can you please share a screenshot? please avoid sharing your private data, this is public forum.

thanks

• Enhance – WCFM Marketplace Vendor Commission Tax deduction compatibility added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce Variation Swatches compatibility added
  • Enhance – WC Bookings 1.15.0 compatibility added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce Quote Request plugin’s compatibility added
  • Fixed – Order note PDF attachment not accessible issue resolved
  • Enhance – Vendor “Order Add...

since from new update, cant add new product...its says your product limits exceeds. But i have set unlimited product access.

Can anyone help on this

im not sure about the version you install bro... cos the new version is okay, no restriction on it... check the date i screenshot this one. try and update other related plugin from WCFM, especially this one WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager . this should clear the problem, or you wait for the next update... be managing wp product interface... thanks

im not sure about the version you install bro... cos the new version is okay, no restriction on it... check the date i screenshot this one. try and update other related plugin from WCFM, especially this one WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager . this should clear the problem, or you wait for the next update... be managing wp product interface... thanks

Hi Bro...i think you logged in Store manager id...please try it on vendor id...its shows error as below...i am sure i have product limit to unlimit 18080

Hi Bro...i think you logged in Store manager id...please try it on vendor id...its shows error as below...i am sure i have product limit to unlimit wcfm.png
if you set product limit for vendors, it will restrict them when they reach their limits... have you checked this settings under vendors capability for the particular vendor you are experiencing the error with?

i am very sure about i have not set any limitation on this...these futures works fine by two days ago...this problem happens from yesterday... its works with store manager id but not works in vendor id...can you check with your vendor id for me 18082

i am very sure about i have not set any limitation on this...these futures works fine by two days ago...this problem happens from yesterday... its works with store manager id but not works in vendor id...can you check with your vendor id for me 18082
okay bro...

here is a vendor account bro, im not sure what is going on over there, please check if you are using the latest version, or if we see more people complaining about this, it might be bug, or the author of the plugin has restrict people with no key... but im not sure yet what exactly is going on...

try and delete the plugin and reinstall the new one.... and let see what happened...
and also check the custom capability settings for the affected vendors... thanks

i am very sure about i have not set any limitation on this...these futures works fine by two days ago...this problem happens from yesterday... its works with store manager id but not works in vendor id...can you check with your vendor id for me 2.png
here is the problem
under

you have place the restriction to 0

Just remove the Zero(0) and leave it to As per capability or set limit number of your choice

Taadaa! the restriction will be lifted....

cheers...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock