• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

**Virus** On my Website

JoysX

Nov 29, 2022

Hello Everyone

I recently created a website with the Superio theme, which i downloaded here, with some plugin, same download here, but sometimes in my website i have redirects to spam websites, i downloaded wordfence, same here, i perform an analysis, that's what my output. has anyone had the same problem

please help me

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-11-07 121136.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-11-07 121136.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Wow
Reactions: hzzzzz

Hello Everyone

I recently created a website with the Superio theme, which i downloaded here, with some plugin, same download here, but sometimes in my website i have redirects to spam websites, i downloaded wordfence, same here, i perform an analysis, that's what my output. has anyone had the same problem

please help me

Switch maintenance mode your website then,
- Take full backup and download
- Reset your website and do not forget to switch maintenance mode.
- Migrate that backup into your localhost
- Download again the theme file on here and compare all files between installed one.

Just inform us;
- What is environment? Shared hosting, vps server? and details
- Which plugins did you use (installed and removed included) Is there any passive plugins?
- Which theme did you install before? And is there any passive theme within active one?

Hello Everyone

please help me

Just as @guguk mentions, you need to provide more information in order to help you better. Just saying you got infected by a theme won't help; there are a lot of ways your site can get infected.

@Tuton @guguk
Thank you for your help, I have just resolved the problem, there was an infected file in the upload folder, in my WordPress directory, He has created Redirect links in my theme on File, function.php and header.php I deleted the lines he added, is now the website Is Clean thank you

Reactions: Groot
@Tuton @guguk
Thank you for your help, I have just resolved the problem, there was an infected file in the upload folder, in my WordPress directory, He has created Redirect links in my theme on File, function.php and header.php I deleted the lines he added, is now the website Is Clean thank you
glad to hear that but not be sure 100%.
There have a trigger or triggers in wordpress core files If the suspected file in upload folder. So you must find the "triggers". The lines you have removed will be inject same files If you dont clean these triggers and you should also check wp-config file and cron jobs (in your hosting's crons + wordpress default cron file)

Reactions: JoysX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qweuserly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock