• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I am infected with a virus? or false positive?

MrDoCtor

May 4, 2022
Hello, everyone

In 2022 before the forum reset happens,

I had downloaded a php script in .rar here on the forum.
I had it saved, I did not manage to open until 1 week ago only open the .rar and did not extract the .rar.

After that, I went to virustotal.com and I was surprised that 1 of the 61 scanners came back positive for viruses.

Security vendors' analysis
Name : Sangfor Engine Zero
Result : Phishing.Generic-HTML.Save.u

Photo

phptot1.png

The surprise that neither avast or kaspersy gave positive, Now my doubt is the following? did I get infected by the virus?

Of course that is a false positive

Reactions: ukgamer
I never heard Sangfor ow wtf is that, so when big companies like Eset, Kaspersky, Bitdefender say CLEAN, then is it clean :)

I never heard Sangfor ow wtf is that, so when big companies like Eset, Kaspersky, Bitdefender say CLEAN, then is it clean :)
This is 90% true.

Please note that most viruses are created by anti-virus companies to prove that only their anti-virus was able to detect it, so it's not strange that an unknown anti-virus detects a virus that the rest doesn't !

This is 90% true.

Please note that most viruses are created by anti-virus companies to prove that only their anti-virus was able to detect it, so it's not strange that an unknown anti-virus detects a virus that the rest doesn't !

Only startup companies show their incompetence with this. I wouldn't even call this company an antivirus company. It´s like fake antivirus company, to say all: "Your computer is infected, immediately buy me!!!"

Many good things like gamecracks and trainers are deleted by Kaspersky or Bitdefender. Only normal what I see is the Eset company from poor Slovakia, he know, most people don´t have money to buy software there. Eset not kill all good cracks/gamehacks.

• Haha
Reactions: GuestofHonor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock