• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Varient - News & Magazine Script

Varient - News & Magazine Script v2.3

No permission to download
--- Removed by staff ---

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that your method is easier to make for beginners, but it's a fake license, not free ;)

Why would he give you his domain name when he doesn't have to

My method does not require inserting links, especially not websites that are on the blacklist

Sry bro

If you like the script, buy it and support the author. It was nulled only to test the script

I agree that your method is easier to make for beginners, but it's a fake license, not free ;)

Why would he give you his domain name when he doesn't have to

My method does not require inserting links, especially not websites that are on the blacklist

Sry bro

If you like the script, buy it and support the author. It was nulled only to test the script
Firstly, domain verification is required, and as you are aware, after installation, this source code no longer performs online verifications; instead, all verifications occur locally following the installation. I have indeed tried your method before, but it involves modifying numerous parts which can be quite tedious. Using my approach, only two URLs need to be amended. Thus, I created an online verification script that merely requires modification of these two URLs. As you've mentioned, 'If you like it, please purchase to support the author.' This version is specifically intended for learning and testing purposes.

btw: fake license not free ? where need to pay it ?

Last edited:
-- removed --
Update article is not working. It is displaying error:
"An error occurred, please try again"

Update widget is also not working. It is displaying error:

Please help

Attachments

• Update Article.png
    Update Article.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Update Widget.png
    Update Widget.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

Please help

@dare2020 testing ... script work

Please help

Attachments

• Update Article.png
    Update Article.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Update Widget.png
    Update Widget.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
@dare2020

My nulled has been tested and works. Unfortunately, I'm not here to provide product support.

Nulled is just to test the script. If you want to use the script, support the author and buy it.

Varient - News & Magazine System 2.2.1 NULLED by Marcus8​

Reactions: leonkennedy

Please help

working for me , View and analyze your PHP error logs.

Attachments

• updatevote.png
    updatevote.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 32
  • updatearticle.png
    updatearticle.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Marcus8
hello, I have a problem where I make users able to post news.

but when logging in as a user and adding a post, the image cannot be loaded/saved.

please how to solve this problem?

To nulled the untouched version, you just need to modify the install/functions.php file by replacing the URLs
Code:
http://codingest.net/api/verify-varient-license?license_code=
on line 15 and line 22 to
Code:
save and upload it!
then, go to *** get a free license.
@Administrative @Moderating

I've been reading and re-reading your post for more than 10 minutes, I'm just wondering how long the trip I'm going to send you on will be, is it a month, 6 months, a year or for an indefinite period?

Reactions: Marcus8
@Administrative @Moderating

I've been reading and re-reading your post for more than 10 minutes, I'm just wondering how long the trip I'm going to send you on will be, is it a month, 6 months, a year or for an indefinite period?
Do what you need to do on this one

Reactions: phpCore
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock