• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Google Drive Account ( $5.52 for 3 Accounts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is honest even including me
Must I must assure, what i see

It is said a LifeBuoy Soap can remove 99.8% germs, but there is always 0.2% fault
Not only in soap but in practical life also

I do give assurance that, I will help in case of problem

Let's do it, where do I sign up? I'm interested in the Drive. I edit a lot of video, I can only store so much on my externals and internal hard drive,

Let's do it, where do I sign up? I'm interested in the Drive. I edit a lot of video, I can only store so much on my externals and internal hard drive,
There is no process of signup, I will give gmail account
The entire this Google Unlimited Drive is apart of a gmail account

Reactions: niubi66
those accounts are good.. the claim of lifetime warranty is valid if he is the uni administrator.. so as long that guy is alive, you are good ( I know one who sell the acc for 50$ just for that kind of warranty.

Now for the offer here, lifetime free replacement is a great deal if you ask me.

Is your file 100% safe?
No, maybe 99%, don't screw the drive up with pirated items and you are good until the email is terminated by the uni but will get a warning ahead of time to remove files (most cases).

hmm I have all kind of accounts but my personal ones are on my Google One drive.. I chose 200GB option for 3$ a month.

Reactions: niubi66
The Issue I had with the Education accounts (Which you can get free by pretending you're a school) Is that the seller I got it from sold so many of them and some people abused it. It's not just your account that gets banned, it's the whole group. So If you have 100 Accounts and 2 people do illegal activity on them, google shuts down all 100 Accounts and requires the Admin of the account to get in touch with them. Most the time the "Admin" of the account is like See ya Later Suckers! and they are gone like a fart in the wind.💨

The Issue I had with the Education accounts (Which you can get free by pretending you're a school) Is that the seller I got it from sold so many of them and some people abused it. It's not just your account that gets banned, it's the whole group. So If you have 100 Accounts and 2 people do illegal activity on them, google shuts down all 100 Accounts and requires the Admin of the account to get in touch with them. Most the time the "Admin" of the account is like See ya Later Suckers! and they are gone like a fart in the wind.💨

The fact about all 100 accounts shut is wong as if that had happened, they would have sent dmca notice to main admin account not on respective accounts.

ya, most of the admins are suckers

updates-banner.png

Post Updated with new offers

Can you share the .edu domain for this account in inbox?

I should be intrested, can you pm some details and how can i pay?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock