• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Google Drive Account ( $5.52 for 3 Accounts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzatuZana

Banned User
Oct 5, 2018
India
catbox.me
setup-unlimited-google-drive-storage-account.png

Features
  1. Unlimited storage capacity up to 100 TB Unlimited.
  2. Upload & Download files very fast without any limit.
  3. Data is stored on Google servers which is certainly very safe from crackers / hackers.
  4. Max Upload per 1 file is very large which is up to 5 TB / file.
  5. There are no monthly / annual fees.
  6. Data folders or files can be shared with the public.
  7. Can save any type of file, video, movie, song, photo, game, application, etc. as much as you like.
  8. Can be accessed on any device
  9. Can you google drive stream
Terms and Conditions and Limitation
  1. Username may/may not be requested
  2. Password change is possible
  3. Can be used for storing pirate stuffs but will multiple DMCA, your drive may become inaccessible
Related Information
  1. Price: $5.52 for 3 accounts
  2. Payment: PayPal, Payoneer, Paytm, BTC and other digital currency
  3. Delivery Time: 10 - 12 hours or earlier
  4. Warranty: Zero for piracy and for normal use lifetime
Frequently Asked Questions

Is it safe ?
It is 100% safe to use

What do I get?
A Google Suit Gmail Account

I can change its login details like recovery password, email etc?
Yes, its your own personal email id

What happens if I can't login, lost logins ?
Contact me

Can I use for pirate purpose ?
yes, you can but if you gets multiple DMCA, your drive may become inaccessible
Normally, it takes 1 year

Can I get a discount ?
Yes, if only you buy 3 Package or more only

Want to buy many accounts
Contact Me

Can I be a re-seller ?
Yes, contact me

Other Questions
As Below

Payment Quires
Personal Message

Image Proof
12730 12731 12732

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Is this a .edu account? I have had these before and after a few months they are gone.

Is this a .edu account? I have had these before and after a few months they are gone.
Yes, they are
I have used these account for years, and they are still active
May be you used for piracy purpose, Google do terminate any drive accounts which is used for sharing of pirates contents

Yes, they are
I have used these account for years, and they are still active
May be you used for piracy purpose, Google do terminate any drive accounts which is used for sharing of pirates contents
Nope just to backup some old file, didn't even share links :)

unlimited-g-suite-storage-usage-1024x523.jpg

For those who need large & safe storage, this Google Drive Unlimited Storage account is the right choice, because it can save any desired file without fear of storage limits.

Why do you have to choose Google Drive Unlimited? Because,
  • unlimited storage capacity up to 1000 TB Unlimited.
  • Upload & Download files very fast.
  • Data is stored on Google servers which is certainly very safe from crackers / hackers.
  • Upload max per 1 file is very large which is up to 5 TB / file.
  • There are no monthly / annual fees.
  • Data folders or files can be shared with the public.
  • Can save any type of file, video, movie, song, photo, game, application, etc. as much as you like.
  • Can be accessed anywhere only with an internet connection.
  • Prices are very cheap.
The account cannot request a username, so it is sent randomly. (If you want username, it will charge extra)

What does this email get?
  • Google Drive Unlimited Storage & Lifetime.
  • To log in can be directly at gmail * com or accounts * google * com
  • Can change Password, Name, No cellphone, Email Recovery, Recovery Question, etc.
  • 1 month warranty from the delivery of the account, If the account is problematic or not unlimited, a new account will be replaced.
~ Prices are very cheap ~
The above prices are very cheap compared to the benefits obtained, because with the above prices no longer need to buy a flashdisk with a limited size, save it in unlimited Google Drive account forever and very safe because it is directly protected by the system google.

Pm if you want to buy

I bought 1 of these packages and I'm very happy. OzatuZana was polite and patient and answered my questions. From the time I sent the payment, I had the login information within 8 hours. I was able to login and verify everything worked.
Good Seller. Good product. Great price. 5 STARS

I bought 1 of these packages and I'm very happy. OzatuZana was polite and patient and answered my questions. From the time I sent the payment, I had the login information within 8 hours. I was able to login and verify everything worked.
Good Seller. Good product. Great price. 5 STARS

How long you been using? I'm interested, sounds like a great deal! But also sounds too good to be true,,,,

How long you been using? I'm interested, sounds like a great deal! But also sounds too good to be true,,,,
I've only had it for like 3 days but I don't see any reason to worry about it as long as your not doing anything to attract attention. I plan to use it lightly for a month or so, and then add more as comfortable.

I've only had it for like 3 days but I don't see any reason to worry about it as long as your not doing anything to attract attention. I plan to use it lightly for a month or so, and then add more as comfortable.

you can sharing pirate stuffs but too many dmca reports can ban any drive account (same for G-Suit or normal)

JUST FOR INFO: .EDU MAILS DOESN'T COME WITH THE CLAIM YOU MADE . . .
  1. Lifetime warranty

IT'D BE BETTER IF YOU STOP SHOWING FALSE CLAIMS . . I'VE BEEN USING .EDU BENEFITS SINCE YEARS & HAVING 10+ ACCOUNTS CURRENTLY, SO I KNOW HOW LONG IT LASTS & HOW MUCH RELIABLE . .

Reactions: niubi66
JUST FOR INFO: .EDU MAILS DOESN'T COME WITH THE CLAIM YOU MADE . . .
  1. Lifetime warranty
IT'D BE BETTER IF YOU STOP SHOWING FALSE CLAIMS . . I'VE BEEN USING .EDU BENEFITS SINCE YEARS & HAVING 10+ ACCOUNTS CURRENTLY, SO I KNOW HOW LONG IT LASTS & HOW MUCH RELIABLE . .

Sorry, but I am not giving false claims
I lifetime warranty, i mean I will support/replace/fix any account which i sell.
I am using accounts pass 3 years and they works fine for expect few which I had used for piracy purpose or tell other false things, I am trying to give what I can give
If I plan to give deceive any users, I surely can tell I can get username, or nor tell how much can anyone use up the space.

If you want me to change any information given above, please say, so that I can get trust fo you or any people.

Sorry, but I am not giving false claims
I lifetime warranty, i mean I will support/replace/fix any account which i sell.
I am using accounts pass 3 years and they works fine for expect few which I had used for piracy purpose or tell other false things, I am trying to give what I can give
If I plan to give deceive any users, I surely can tell I can get username, or nor tell how much can anyone use up the space.

If you want me to change any information given above, please say, so that I can get trust fo you or any people.

You sound like an honest guy. I'm going to give your services a try. PM me, I'm interested. And if all goes well, I'll leave an honest review.

You sound like an honest guy. I'm going to give your services a try. PM me, I'm interested. And if all goes well, I'll leave an honest review.

Nobody is honest even including me
Must I must assure, what i see

It is said a LifeBuoy Soap can remove 99.8% germs, but there is always 0.2% fault
Not only in soap but in practical life also

I do give assurance that, I will help in case of problem

Nobody is honest even including me
Must I must assure, what i see

It is said a LifeBuoy Soap can remove 99.8% germs, but there is always 0.2% fault
Not only in soap but in practical life also

I do give assurance that, I will help in case of problem

Can you let me know how can i pay you? pay pal doesn't work here in pakistan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock