• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
error installed on localhost php version 7.4
Screenshot_3.png
error installed on localhost php version 7.4
Screenshot_3.png
prove: eliminate blank spaces :
<?php
namespace App\Http\Controllers\Install;
use App\Http\Controllers\Controller;
use Illuminate\Http\Request;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Artisan;
use Symfony\Component\Console\Output\BufferedOutput;
use App\Utils\InstallUtil;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\DB;
use Composer\Semver\Comparator;

Hi All! I have been going through all the threads available for this download, and none of the installations are working. Cant help but wonder if I'm doing something wrong during installation. Can someone please guide me to a version that worked and how they mitigated the errors that came-up during installation? Please!

prove: eliminate blank spaces :
<?php
namespace App\Http\Controllers\Install;
use App\Http\Controllers\Controller;
use Illuminate\Http\Request;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Artisan;
use Symfony\Component\Console\Output\BufferedOutput;
use App\Utils\InstallUtil;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\DB;
use Composer\Semver\Comparator;
Please share me database file..

Please share me database file..
first create a blank database, add an user whit password. Then the install will ask the database name and the username and password. If you are installing on wamp or xamp , takes a few more time. Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ire0
first create a blank database, add an user whit password. Then the install will ask the database name and the username and password. If you are installing on wamp or xamp , takes a few more time. Screenshot_2.png
Am installing on cpanel.. please share me SQL file.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock