• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wazone - WhatsApp Notifications Module For Ultimate POS

Wazone - WhatsApp Notifications Module For Ultimate POS 1.0.4b

No permission to download
Changing columns for table "whatsapp_gateway" requires Doctrine DBAL. Please install the doctrine/dbal package.

hi there .
i faced problem masege from upos
Symfony \ Component \ ErrorHandler \ Error \ FatalError
PHP 8.1.189.52.16
Cannot use Modules\WhatsApp\Services\WhatsAppServices as WhatsAppServices because the name is already in use
.... how can resolving ?
please

@DreamCasters first thank you for you work ,i have a question my friend i you can help me if you please after 3 days of suffering i have successfully installed wasender linked it to ultimpos and its working perfectly but only the sale the reminder for due payment & overdue aint working at all is there a fix thank you again
Hi, sorry for late reply

currently on this version just for sell soon i will add notification for

1. Payment reminder
  2. Purchase to vendor
  3. Repair notification
  4. Support for waziper
Note : No ETA's for now if you guys need custom work for this plugin or UltimatePOS just hit me on DM. !

Reactions: kandichoco
Hi, sorry for late reply

currently on this version just for sell soon i will add notification for

1. Payment reminder
  2. Purchase to vendor
  3. Repair notification
  4. Support for waziper
Note : No ETA's for now if you guys need custom work for this plugin or UltimatePOS just hit me on DM. !
i have one thing my friend to say to you is your addon when you install it using dbal it effect the system if you can check this out when you do your next update. how does it effect the system i installed the module and then deleted the moment idid that it make the system unstable besides that great work again and thank you for doing this man you are blessing

Hi guys, somebody can tell me the flow of this? You need to install the waserver, and create clients, each client connects with the account of the wazone module in ultimatepos?
The app_key in wazone, is the app_key inside the .env file in the waserver project? or another?
Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock