• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Now available: DESKTOP APP Oflline and online

44444444444444444444444-scaled.jpg

important : to use windwos desktop app please purchase first ASHAL REST API Module for UltimatePOS

to test exe please download this is ashl_pos

user login windwos desktop

username : ashalpro

password : 123456789

and add feature purchse invoice
Windows Defender flagged it. False positive?

Need some help. Trying to migrate from an old installation v4.5 to the latest version 5.4 but I cannot use the /install/update page because it requires a the envato credentials. Installing the normal way through the /public/install overwrites the data in the database. If I try to assume that and allow the installation to proceed and then reimport the database again, i get the 500 error. If I can somehow skip the quest for envato details i think i'll be good or if someone knows how to maneuver here. 💛

Need some help. Trying to migrate from an old installation v4.5 to the latest version 5.4 but I cannot use the /install/update page because it requires a the envato credentials. Installing the normal way through the /public/install overwrites the data in the database. If I try to assume that and allow the installation to proceed and then reimport the database again, i get the 500 error. If I can somehow skip the quest for envato details i think i'll be good or if someone knows how to maneuver here. 💛
what i have done is to avoid these complication for a client , i install new instance of 5.4 and sync the db from old version to this and it did the trick

Reactions: TechBrain
I tried that. Installed a completely new instance and synced the files but upon logging in am getting a 500 error.

what i have done is to avoid these complication for a client , i install new instance of 5.4 and sync the db from old version to this and it did the trick
I. am getting this. error when. installing v5.40 .https://account.eduteki.in/public/install-start. please help.

This page isn’t working

account.eduteki.in is currently unable to handle this request.
[COLOR=var(--error-code-color)]HTTP ERROR 500
[/COLOR]

[29-Feb-2024 10:54:32 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Interface "Illuminate\Contracts\Container\Container" not found in /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:17
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include()
#1 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile()
#2 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(32): Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
#3 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include('/home/jndlfvkn/...')
#4 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile()
#5 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/bootstrap/app.php(14): Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
#6 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/public/index.php(47): require_once('/home/jndlfvkn/...')
#7 {main}
thrown in /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 17

I. am getting this. error when. installing v5.40 .https://account.eduteki.in/public/install-start. please help.

This page isn’t working

account.eduteki.in is currently unable to handle this request.
[COLOR=var(--error-code-color)]HTTP ERROR 500
[/COLOR]

[29-Feb-2024 10:54:32 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Interface "Illuminate\Contracts\Container\Container" not found in /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:17
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include()
#1 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile()
#2 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(32): Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
#3 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include('/home/jndlfvkn/...')
#4 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile()
#5 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/bootstrap/app.php(14): Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
#6 /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/public/index.php(47): require_once('/home/jndlfvkn/...')
#7 {main}
thrown in /home/jndlfvkn/account.eduteki.in/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 17
Check two things. That you have a database and a user with ALL priviledges set. Also might need to check if you are trying to install over an already existing data in the database. I encountered sth like that can't remember exactly what i did but it's either of the two so you can try that.

Reactions: rahu.usa
Hi there :)

Is someone here having problems with the Projects module? When uploading some docs, the docs are never uploaded

Ferb

Edit: fileinfo extension needs to be enabled

Last edited:
Reactions: TechBrain
Check two things. That you have a database and a user with ALL priviledges set. Also might need to check if you are trying to install over an already existing data in the database. I encountered sth like that can't remember exactly what i did but it's either of the two so you can try that.
installing fresh. database are clean.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock