• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
i have found this log about my error:

[stacktrace]
#0 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(720): Illuminate\\Database\\Connection->runQueryCallback()
#1 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(422): Illuminate\\Database\\Connection->run()
#2 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2706): Illuminate\\Database\\Connection->select()
#3 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2694): Illuminate\\Database\\Query\\Builder->runSelect()
#4 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(3230): Illuminate\\Database\\Query\\Builder->Illuminate\\Database\\Query\\{closure}()
#5 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Query/Builder.php(2695): Illuminate\\Database\\Query\\Builder->onceWithColumns()
#6 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Builder.php(710): Illuminate\\Database\\Query\\Builder->get()
#7 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Eloquent/Builder.php(694): Illuminate\\Database\\Eloquent\\Builder->getModels()
#8 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Concerns/BuildsQueries.php(296): Illuminate\\Database\\Eloquent\\Builder->get()
#9 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/app/System.php(39): Illuminate\\Database\\Eloquent\\Builder->first()
#10 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/app/Utils/ModuleUtil.php(28): App\\System::getProperty()
#11 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/Modules/Crm/Providers/CrmServiceProvider.php(172): App\\Utils\\ModuleUtil->isModuleInstalled()
#12 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/Modules/Crm/Providers/CrmServiceProvider.php(39): Modules\\Crm\\Providers\\CrmServiceProvider->registerScheduleCommands()
#13 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(36): Modules\\Crm\\Providers\\CrmServiceProvider->boot()
#14 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Util.php(41): Illuminate\\Container\\BoundMethod::Illuminate\\Container\\{closure}()
#15 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(93): Illuminate\\Container\\Util::unwrapIfClosure()
#16 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/BoundMethod.php(37): Illuminate\\Container\\BoundMethod::callBoundMethod()
#17 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(661): Illuminate\\Container\\BoundMethod::call()
#18 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(929): Illuminate\\Container\\Container->call()
#19 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(910): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Application->bootProvider()
#20 [internal function]: Illuminate\\Foundation\\Application->Illuminate\\Foundation\\{closure}()
#21 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(911): array_walk()
#22 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Bootstrap/BootProviders.php(17): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Application->boot()
#23 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(242): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\BootProviders->bootstrap()
#24 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(176): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Application->bootstrapWith()
#25 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(160): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Kernel->bootstrap()
#26 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(134): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Kernel->sendRequestThroughRouter()
#27 /home/malta/mymaltaville.com/public/index.php(52): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Http\\Kernel->handle()
#28 {main}

anybody can help me to resolve it? thank you in adv
Looks like you have an error with the database connection. Check the env file, the database and the permissions on it

Looks like you have an error with the database connection. Check the env file, the database and the permissions on it
database connection maybe have some connection error, but overall, this issue's found after creating expense, and then when i open account > transaction > expense, and then the problems here. it stuck on processing. i try to look into safari console, i found error codes like i mentioned before.

Lemme lexplain the chronology of events.
1. I make some expense, done.
2. I goto accounting > transaction > expense.
3. It is Stuck on processing.

other menu in accounting like Selling, sale payment and purchase is no problem. only expense stuck and cannot display data tables.

Maybe @ultranoob @TechBrain @andysam @hero70411 @hellboy9211 @hackermiind can help me??
tahank you in adv

database connection maybe have some connection error, but overall, this issue's found after creating expense, and then when i open account > transaction > expense, and then the problems here. it stuck on processing. i try to look into safari console, i found error codes like i mentioned before.

Lemme lexplain the chronology of events.
1. I make some expense, done.
2. I goto accounting > transaction > expense.
3. It is Stuck on processing.

other menu in accounting like Selling, sale payment and purchase is no problem. only expense stuck and cannot display data tables.

Maybe @ultranoob @TechBrain @andysam @hero70411 @hellboy9211 @hackermiind can help me??
tahank you in adv
Can you explain the problem in brief, I mean did u do any changes on the script, and also check if permissions are right and php version is 8.2 ..

• Love
Reactions: kingalmak
Can you explain the problem in brief, I mean did u do any changes on the script, and also check if permissions are right and php version is 8.2 ..
Hi @hellboy9211

I didn't change the script, only re-skin the app

Okay, maybe i can tell you from the begining:
1. Ultimate POS Installed v5.1.1 with fresh new DB in my host 1
2. UltimatePOs v5.2.2 unstalled in host 2
3. I backup sql database
4. backup sql database imported to new database in host 2
5. installed all modules in host 2 (with v5.2.2)
6. until here, everything is okay

In host 2 (v5.22 with old sql database)
7. I try to make new an expense
8. i goto accounting menu > transaction > expense
9. The process is stuck, no activity.
10. i try to look into browser console to find out the errors.
11. the error code i have mentioned before.

Reactions: hellboy9211
I had the same issues with lang, all lang folders exist but no solution so far.
Did you try this:
Rename lang_v1.php to lang_v1_old.php
Create an empty file lang_v1.php
Copy the entire content in this new file lang_v1.php and save
Test...

Hi @hellboy9211

I didn't change the script, only re-skin the app

Okay, maybe i can tell you from the begining:
1. Ultimate POS Installed v5.1.1 with fresh new DB in my host 1
2. UltimatePOs v5.2.2 unstalled in host 2
3. I backup sql database
4. backup sql database imported to new database in host 2
5. installed all modules in host 2 (with v5.2.2)
6. until here, everything is okay

In host 2 (v5.22 with old sql database)
7. I try to make new an expense
8. i goto accounting menu > transaction > expense
9. The process is stuck, no activity.
10. i try to look into browser console to find out the errors.
11. the error code i have mentioned before.
The problem seems old database N new script, did u run 5.2.2 migration database or update command over old database.

• Love
Reactions: kingalmak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock