• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Você está falando besteira
1-nome da tabela do banco de dados: produtos
estoque de 2 colunas não existe
3- ID comercial como "1" e não "01"
Nós não somos tolos aqui:louco:(n)
meu amigo, não estou falando besteira. Estou usando o meu, que está em português do Brasil. Em português do Brasil, é chamada de tabela 'produtos'. Eu apenas forneci um exemplo. Se você souber como editar o comando SQL em seu sistema, funcionará. Se você não tiver certeza, sugiro pesquisar no Google antes de fazer qualquer suposição

meu amigo, não estou falando besteira. Estou usando o meu, que está em português do Brasil. Em português do Brasil, é chamada de tabela 'produtos'. Eu apenas forneci um exemplo. Se você souber como editar o comando SQL em seu sistema, funcionará. Se você não tiver certeza, sugiro pesquisar no Google antes de fazer qualquer suposição
first see the UPOS database architect and see if your command works or not

first see the UPOS database architect and see if your command works or not
UPDATE purchase_lines
SET quantity = 0;

Well, my friend, this command will reset the stock of your entire inventory. Remember, make a backup beforehand, but this command will set the stock quantity to zero for all products in your system.

Reactions: ramo66
Hello dear all friends please guide me how to use auto backup.
I have added cron job. Which is working daily i got email notification. But in admin panel backup is not taking backup automatically either clear older backup.

Thanks for share.
I tested but this module isnt work. If you make a decreased/increased any product and then ypu go to the option "Product stock history" this option doesnt show the transaction decreased/increased.
And this option return the quantity to the previous stock value.

There are other errors...

It doesnt work properly or there are some missing files (like core controllers)
Today, i tested this, and you're right! I try Product A to decrease from 15 to 10. The stock said in product said 10, but in pos, we can still sell 15..
Too bad, if this module works as it should, it would be very helpful. Hopefully there are Babiato members who can fix this in the future. Thanks for sharing @dorob

• Love
Reactions: dorob
Today, i tested this, and you're right! I try Product A to decrease from 15 to 10. The stock said in product said 10, but in pos, we can still sell 15..
Too bad, if this module works as it should, it would be very helpful. Hopefully there are Babiato members who can fix this in the future. Thanks for sharing @dorob
We hope to fix this issue soon..

Useless module

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock