• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
All, Had Anyone Same Problem, I Was Using CMS v1.0 Where The On CMS Module Contact Number Needed Put Country Code Without + And Now The Phone Number Missing 2 Number. Example My Phone Number Shall Be +855123456789 But Now Can Enter Only +8551234567. It Not Allowed Put + And Missing 2 Number, Can Someone Can Help Or Had The Latest Version

For Logo Image Fail On Upload, May Anyone Help On This
edit it in code i edit it before

Hello,​

Can anyone help me on creating a custom field under customer or contact, I know I have 10 custom fields on settings, but I need like 30 more, can anyone help me with that, please?​

I want to connect with​

zatca saudi - Phase 2.​

Technical support for the program is bad without response for months

Reactions: wadmahdi
which file to edit for product suggestion tooltip on pos to change price decimal places..there are too many zeros, 00000000

Reactions: TechBrain
when activated (constants.php - enable_download_pdf' => true, ) & all sales - action - download pdf - a 500 server error appears, has anyone activated this feature and experienced this?

Hello friends, use the crm to see the birthdays, but I would like them to be in ascending order since they appear out of order.
Some solution? 1686570771138.png

which file to edit for product suggestion tooltip on pos to change price decimal places..there are too many zeros, 00000000
Open file: public\js\pos.js

Find this code at line 267 and 281:
Code:
selling_price

and replace by this code:
Code:
__currency_trans_from_en(selling_price, true)

OR

I attached edited file below. Replace original file by this.

Attachments

• pos.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 51
Does anyone here know how to set the wholesale price?
Different file path details to edit:

Login page : /resources/views/auth/login.blade.php

Registration page: /resources/views/auth/register.blade.php

Landing page: /resources/views/welcome.blade.php

Pricing page for the SaaS module: /Modules/Superadmin/Resources/views/pricing/index.blade.php

Design / layout of invoices or receipts: / resources / views / sale_pos / receipts /

Packaging slip design: /resources/views/sale_pos/receipts/packing_slip.blade.php

Label or barcode label layout: resources/views/labels/partials/preview_2.blade.php

CSS path: pos/public/css/app.css

Sidebar Menu: Application/Http/Middleware/AdminSidebarMenu.php

Purchase invoice: pos/resources/views/purchase/partials/show_details.blade.php

Does anyone here know how to set the wholesale price?
You can adjust decimal significant figures for currency and quantity.
The default precision is 2 for currency and amount if you want to change it follow the steps below:

Go to:
Code:
config/constants.php
Change the value of currency_precision to change the precision of the currency. The maximum is 4.
Change the value of amount_precision to change the precision of the amount. The maximum is 4.

Hello, I get this (Invalid License Details) when I want to install.

Could you tell me how i can solve it?​

or at least a previous thread where i already explained how to solve it please.​

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: enigmahernandez
Different file path details to edit:

Login page : /resources/views/auth/login.blade.php

Registration page: /resources/views/auth/register.blade.php

Landing page: /resources/views/welcome.blade.php

Pricing page for the SaaS module: /Modules/Superadmin/Resources/views/pricing/index.blade.php

Design / layout of invoices or receipts: / resources / views / sale_pos / receipts /

Packaging slip design: /resources/views/sale_pos/receipts/packing_slip.blade.php

Label or barcode label layout: resources/views/labels/partials/preview_2.blade.php

CSS path: pos/public/css/app.css

Sidebar Menu: Application/Http/Middleware/AdminSidebarMenu.php

Purchase invoice: pos/resources/views/purchase/partials/show_details.blade.php
I got the solution here
thanks for the help though it's wrong

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock