• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
checked several times... still trigger the error: could not find the driver (SQL: SET default_storage_engine=INNODB;)
Go to app source code and locate /storage/logs/laravel-todays-date(or current date).log
Open it scroll to the last point and you will find the error details there. If you find problems let me know

Reactions: Bluecozza
This a general err in all the modules ... :(. Someone knows why? I was installing Essentials 4.0 and i got this err
Action TaxonomyController@index not defined
Hi, about this err (Action TaxonomyController@index not defined) in Essentials 4.0 dissapear but i don khow how
I was testing usign
php artisan cache:clear
php artisan view:clear
php artisan view:clear

I will make a fresh install and i will try to install Essentials 4.0

Go to app source code and locate /storage/logs/laravel-todays-date(or current date).log
Open it scroll to the last point and you will find the error details there. If you find problems let me know
[2023-03-06 14:25:11] live.ERROR: could not find driver (SQL: SET default_storage_engine=INNODB;) {"exception":"[object] (Illuminate\\Database\\QueryException(code: 0): could not find driver (SQL: SET default_storage_engine=INNODB;) at /home/smkmsatu/public_html/satui.id/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:760)
[stacktrace]

thats, my friend the only log i found on that path

PLease can anyone give us all the latest modules and zip it here. Thanks.

[2023-03-06 14:25:11] live.ERROR: could not find driver (SQL: SET default_storage_engine=INNODB;) {"exception":"[object] (Illuminate\\Database\\QueryException(code: 0): could not find driver (SQL: SET default_storage_engine=INNODB;) at /home/smkmsatu/public_html/satui.id/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php:760)
[stacktrace]

Did you solve it. Else send me the complete log file so i debug it for you. You may also use teamviewer to connect with me it may be useful i guess.

Reactions: Iron-Man
[stacktrace]

[stacktrace] is where it list all the possible scripts related to that peculiar prblm. You may have to go through them there might be a trace to InstallController stating the particular line and column the problem exist. Now you it becomes easier to debug from there

Just freshly installed and has no error. but modules installation throwing 500 error with me
i am tried same error but POS installed i am register and logined also which modules u install additnally ? inside all module i am activate no error on that install not coming successes i am getiing 504 error only

Screenshot_91.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kawshalyaD95
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock