• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
ow... any other who use 4.7.8 and solve the import sales problem?
please kindly share the solution 🙏

or how do i upgrade to 4.8 and without input all back data (cust/supplier/product..etc) manual one by one?
DM, I can help you do the update using anydesk

Reactions: TechBrain
If i want to update 4.7.8 to 4.8 then show me 'Invalid License Details'. How can i fixed this issue.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 38
I imported a sale , its showing in sell > all sales
@TechBrain i have change to ver 4.8 but still same problem - imported a sale successfully but not showing in sell > All Sales

just want to crosscheck with the step i took:
1. download the template file from the import sales
2. add data to required column/field only but delete the last column (1,2,3,4)
3. upload the files and click upload & review
4. choose group sell line > types of service (SKIP) & choose location (Default)
5. click submit button
6. imported sales data only show up in the import sales page > import batch
7. click the all sales = empty :cry:

how about you, @TechBrain ?

@TechBrain i have change to ver 4.8 but still same problem - imported a sale successfully but not showing in sell > All Sales

5. click submit button

I did the same .. and its showing in all sales .. via admin account

5. click submit button

Is the location same in both systems?

Is the location same in both systems?
for the data is in different location, but i combine all raw data into column from excel template import one by one, should have no problem adapt into the database, because when i check in database, it did successfully imported in, the problem i face is it do not show up in sell > all sales page
I did the same .. and its showing in all sales .. via admin account
@TechBrain if you dont mind, can you share the excel template file with random data that works? so i have comparison data/file, thank you in advanced

for the data is in different location, but i combine all raw data into column from excel template import one by one, should have no problem adapt into the database, because when i check in database, it did successfully imported in, the problem i face is it do not show up in sell > all sales page

@TechBrain if you dont mind, can you share the excel template file with random data that works? so i have comparison data/file, thank you in advanced

How can I take backup for each company in a separate way
How can I activate corporate backup in their control panel

Screenshot_6.png

please Someone guide , why most of the products profit shows in minus value .. how can we correct it ??
If you edit the existing opening stock quantity of a product instead of adding a new line to either increase or decrease the existing opening stock, this could result in wrong stock count leading to negative potential profit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock