• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Addons for Custom Product Designer (WooCommerce, Opencart, Prestashop)

Ultimate Addons for Custom Product Designer (WooCommerce, Opencart, Prestashop) v1.12.0

No permission to download
Hi,

Its asking for purchase key to activate the addons, please advise

1588264994626.png
All addons working fine except Get a Quote addons also working
Hi,

Its asking for purchase key to activate the addons, please advise

1588264994626.png

All addons working fine except Get a Quote addons also working but unable to send the mail form because the below submitprice.php file missing

Please find and help me in your addon directory if exist

1591483106204.png

I told you just once you can view the link i can not risk anything. That is why i said i do not need credit i do not care about that. If i can help out i will :)

NB designer: https://file.io/xzwBXg
Premium package and custom file generation addition and it will be nulled:

Its an engine that we are using from one of our custom scripts.

Can you now please help me out with the thing i asked you the 2 plugins. I am in a hurry, i almost worked 24 hours already., sometimes is needed ;)
Buddy, Can i get this addons if any updated version?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock