• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ElementsKit - Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder

ElementsKit - Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder v3.6.0

No permission to download
Hi, when I try to insert a mega menu that. is exclusive to ElementsKit pro, it won't insert. However, when I insert any of the free mega menu sections it works.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Were you able to figure this out? For some reason, when i add some templates, it doesn't get added.

Same here!
I'm pretty sure the PRO templates require an API call to the developers server so not possible to access in a nulled version, only with valid licence key.

Can you confirm @bobsmith?

I'm pretty sure the PRO templates require an API call to the developers server so not possible to access in a nulled version, only with valid licence key.

Can you confirm @bobsmith?

It is only the Free templates, pages and sections that are able to be inserted into any page etc. The rest will just look at you and shout buy me here for just $39 - https://wpmet.com/plugin/elementskit/pricing/

Or get it cheaper if @Medw1311 has it for sale 😜

Also make sure that you have got your own php settings here set adequately too, as that can affect your importing here as well.

I think off top of my head that the same is with teh pro templates from Premium Addons too, although I think that returns you a activate licence message instead of just doing nothing.

For things like the Mega Menus, you can't use Items 1, 3 and 4, so simply use another one and modify it suit your needs, you will learn so much more doing it yourself rather than just using a template and replacing the content with your own text and images etc.

You will be able to use Elementor's own Mega Menu later on too, so that might be something that will work better for you in the future once it is released to public.

Finally, if you insist in using a premade template, then look at Crocoblock's JetMenu or Ultimate Addons for Elementor, others are available as well that is just a quick selection.

It is only the Free templates, pages and sections that are able to be inserted into any page etc. The rest will just look at you and shout buy me here for just $39 - https://wpmet.com/plugin/elementskit/pricing/

Or get it cheaper if @Medw1311 has it for sale 😜

Also make sure that you have got your own php settings here set adequately too, as that can affect your importing here as well.

I think off top of my head that the same is with teh pro templates from Premium Addons too, although I think that returns you a activate licence message instead of just doing nothing.

For things like the Mega Menus, you can't use Items 1, 3 and 4, so simply use another one and modify it suit your needs, you will learn so much more doing it yourself rather than just using a template and replacing the content with your own text and images etc.

You will be able to use Elementor's own Mega Menu later on too, so that might be something that will work better for you in the future once it is released to public.

Finally, if you insist in using a premade template, then look at Crocoblock's JetMenu or Ultimate Addons for Elementor, others are available as well that is just a quick selection.
If the premium templates/pages/sections are not import-able then is there even a point of installing this nulled pro version? Just wanna know if there's any pro features that actually DO work through this. Otherwise, why bother

If the premium templates/pages/sections are not import-able then is there even a point of installing this nulled pro version? Just wanna know if there's any pro features that actually DO work through this. Otherwise, why bother
You know that there is more to this plugin than just premade templates?

someone with access to an active liense, willing to safely and entirely undetectable code snippet on the server with that license,, would be able to pull all those templates in a json format and rany elated assets, and wrap them up into single zip archive, of which could then be substituted into the null version to essentially have full access to all those templates,, and ba able to browse/select/import in exact saaee manner as if your had a license. Ive done this more than a couple of times for mates back in the day for their licensed MegaMenu / SliderPro / Elementor. Its a genuine pain in the crevice first itme round, but for the most part u can literally copy paste from one update to teh next, or for least effort just , fire up your own local node express server, or even cheeze it with a seperate dedicated php file / mock api server and would threafter just require switching of the templ;ate repo / api url of author , to your own server address / or location of said php file / But like i said if there is kind soul willing to SAFELY dump a snapshot of said templates, whether for this plugin or any others, i will be more than happy to to assist and wil provideyou with both the code & hands on guidance and explanation of code line by line if needed :p A possibly faster turnaround would be to get in touch , aand schedule a Teamviewer ./ Anydesk session with WP admin, and server ftp / file manager revved up, and will grab the required api dump in less time than it takes ur kettle to reach a boil :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Pino10
bobsmith updated ElementsKit - Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder with a new update entry:

ElementsKit - Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder v.3.2.1

Download ElementsKit v3.2.1 - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder Nulled Free
v3.2.1 (05 Apr 2023)

Fixed: Swiper v8.45 compatibility
Fixed: Advanced Tab Widget Enable URL Hash Issue
Fixed: Pause on Hover option doesn't work on the Video Gallery widget Carousel
Fixed: Stylish List description escaping issue
Fixed: Social profile URL on the popup of the Team Carousel Slider widget issue.
Fixed: Yelp Review feed issue
Improved: Advanced Slider Widget Js Optimize and New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version: 3.3.0​

• Fixed: Popup Modal Widget editor loading
  • Fixed: Advanced Tab hash change undefined
  • Fixed: HTML is not working in Advanced Tab Widget
  • Fixed: WhatsApp Widget responsive issues
  • Fixed: Google SDK deprecated issues for PHP 8.0 and above
  • Fixed: Particles module console error occurs on non-Elementor pages
  • Fixed: Compatibility issue with slick slider
  • Fixed: Accordion not working inside Advanced Toggle Widget
  • Fixed: Dribbble Widget spelling issues
  • Improved: Flip Box Widget firefox browser compatibility
  • Improved: Coupon Code Widget controls
  • Improved: Optimize review, price menu, team, video gallery sliders

Reactions: TimePeak

Version: 3.3.0​

• Fixed: Popup Modal Widget editor loading
  • Fixed: Advanced Tab hash change undefined
  • Fixed: HTML is not working in Advanced Tab Widget
  • Fixed: WhatsApp Widget responsive issues
  • Fixed: Google SDK deprecated issues for PHP 8.0 and above
  • Fixed: Particles module console error occurs on non-Elementor pages
  • Fixed: Compatibility issue with slick slider
  • Fixed: Accordion not working inside Advanced Toggle Widget
  • Fixed: Dribbble Widget spelling issues
  • Improved: Flip Box Widget firefox browser compatibility
  • Improved: Coupon Code Widget controls
  • Improved: Optimize review, price menu, team, video gallery sliders
+1

Babak updated ElementsKit - Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder with a new update entry:

ElementsKit v3.3.0

Download ElementsKit v3.3.0 - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder Nulled Free
v3.3.0 (21 Jun 2023)

Fixed: Popup Modal Widget editor loading
Fixed: Advanced Tab hash change undefined
Fixed: HTML is not working in Advanced Tab Widget
Fixed: WhatsApp Widget responsive issues
Fixed: Google SDK deprecated issues for PHP 8.0 and above
Fixed: Particles module console error occurs on non-Elementor pages
Fixed: Compatibility issue with slick slider
Fixed: Accordion not working...

Yes there is only one way if you could buy one license key and download all the pro templates and save it as elementor templates and zip them up with this plugin so that they can be imported into elementor and that will be the solution forever but this was only a suggestion. Thanks

Reactions: Pino10
Babak updated ElementsKit - Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder with a new update entry:

ElementsKit Addon For Elementor v3.4.0

Download ElementsKit v3.4.0 - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder Nulled Free
v3.4.0 (29 October 2023)

Added: Comparison table widget
Added: Wrapper link Module
Fixed: Volume display handling for touch devices
Fixed: Price menu widget anchor tag issue
Fixed: Facebook feed responsive issues
Fixed: Facebook page review widget ID token vaildation check
Fixed: Blog posts masonry issue
Fixed: Advanced slider thumbs issue
Fixed: Blog posts widgets load more
Improved: Vertical...

Please
Version: 3.4.1 (14 November 2023)
Fixed: Google sheet token expire issue
Fixed: Table responsive not working properly
Improved: Access control security

ElementsKit Addon For Elementor v3.5.0

Download ElementsKit v3.5.0 - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder Nulled Free
v3.5.0 (27 November 2023)

Added: Mouse cursor module
Added: Glass morphism module
Added: Table widget search icon control
Added: Chart widget legend click option
Fixed: Price menu widget card list link issue
Fixed: Facebook page video play issue
Fixed: Blog posts load more issues

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock