• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE 12 Months - VPS 2GB 1vCore - Huawei

vitoratsoc

Babiato Lover
Aug 12, 2022
São Paulo ~ Brasil
Get a FREE 12 Months VPS 2GB 1vCore - Huawei

Go to address: https://activity.huaweicloud.com/intl/en-us/free_packages/index.html

Click on Register Now fill in the details and enjoy your new server free for 12 months! (8760 hours)

And other features absolutely free! I hope it helps the Babiato community! Even more personal!

In some countries like here in Brazil, the free trial is only applicable to companies, check the requirements in your country.

Captura de tela 2023-08-17 215349.png 2.png

And other features absolutely free! I hope it helps the Babiato community! Even more personal!

In some countries like here in Brazil, the free trial is only applicable to companies, check the requirements in your country.

thank you very much !

Reactions: vitoratsoc
Seems to be good, but asked me an HUAWEI Account, after, my email, number, TAX Number, and CREDIT card, (Don't allow debit cards). So, after 30 mins I can't delete my Huawei account and Huawei cloud after I don't put my Credit Card.

can you tell me about the configuration of specification server?
in my configuration of vps always billed im afraid if billed in my credi card

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock