• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

THIS IMMEDIATE PERSON IS A SCAM, BEWARE!

1692227170686.png

Perhaps you don't need to share your phone number in public. Because anyone can impersonate another person and scam you. In the future, you should be extra careful before sharing any private information.

Reactions: Shafen and burifl
1692227170686.png

Möglicherweise müssen Sie Ihre Telefonnummer nicht öffentlich preisgeben. Denn jeder kann sich als eine andere Person ausgeben und Sie betrügen. In Zukunft sollten Sie besonders vorsichtig sein, bevor Sie private Informationen weitergeben.
Right sorry.

1692227170686.png

Perhaps you don't need to share your phone number in public. Because anyone can impersonate another person and scam you. In the future, you should be extra careful before sharing any private information.
Damn, I totally missed that. You are totally correct. Information like that should NEVER be shared publicly. In fact, it is against our rules! :)

Reactions: phpCore
1692227170686.png

@burifl With all my respect ... dumb move, my man. Just swallow it and let it go. I can't protect your actions after this. You better start to learn from your mistakes.

Reactions: guguk
@burifl Just file a chargeback with the payment processor and get your money back. If you paid with crypto then call it school fees and learn from your mistake.

Erstatten Sie einfach eine Rückbuchung beim Zahlungsanbieter und erhalten Sie Ihr Geld zurück. Wenn Sie mit Kryptowährung bezahlt haben, nennen Sie es Schulgebühren und lernen Sie aus Ihrem Fehler

RULES ARE RULES: ONLY ENGLISH IS ALLOWED​

Last edited by a moderator:
Mit Kreditkarte
Perfect. Contact your bank and tell them that you have paid for services but have never received the service and would like to file a charge back to dispute the charge. Collect as much evidence as you can proving beyond reasonable doubt that the person scammed you. From there, it's an easy process and you will definitely will the dispute and get your money back. This is one of the great things about using a credit card online.

Perfekt. Kontaktieren Sie Ihre Bank und teilen Sie ihnen mit, dass Sie für Dienstleistungen bezahlt haben, die Sie nie erhalten haben, und dass Sie eine Rückbuchung beantragen möchten, um die Gebühr zu bestreiten. Sammeln Sie so viele Beweise wie möglich, die jenseits jeden vernünftigen Zweifels beweisen, dass die Person Sie betrogen hat. Von dort aus ist es ein einfacher Prozess und Sie werden definitiv den Streit gewinnen und Ihr Geld zurückbekommen. Dies ist einer der großartigen Vorteile bei der Verwendung einer Kreditkarte online.

Perfect. Contact your bank and tell them that you have paid for services but have never received the service and would like to file a charge back to dispute the charge. Collect as much evidence as you can proving beyond reasonable doubt that the person scammed you. From there, it's an easy process and you will definitely will the dispute and get your money back. This is one of the great things about using a credit card online.
You should know that many banks don't accept chargebacks. In my country, most banks refuse to return your money. They simply don't give a sh**.

Reactions: TassieNZ
You should know that many banks don't accept chargebacks. In my country, most banks refuse to return your money. They simply don't give a sh**.
They care. If you have a VISA card, it doesn't matter what your bank tells you because you can escalate the case to VISA. The banks sometimes drag their feet, but if you escalate the issue to VISA, it gets expedited.

Reactions: TassieNZ
It totally depends on the Country and the bank itself. However, it's worth a try anyway. :)

@burifl

Unless you can show me absolute proof (via PM to me) that @ONSHOST is in fact the person who scammed you, then I think that you do owe @ONSHOST an apology.

The fact that you posted your WhatsApp details publicly means that anyone could have impersonated him/her or anyone else for that matter. Did you actually receive a PM from him/her? If so, you need to send me copies.

TassieNZ :)

I think the absolute proof you're asking for, is just the payment screenshot and the details of the destinatary... Doesn't matter if is a bank or online platform, everywhere you have to put real data to get the money, so.....
But how do we tie that to a Babiato user? I'm not doubting the money was paid, but to whom? :)

So it's very easy, if in the conversation they had through Babiato you can see that they are being told to contact by WhatsApp through a number, well that's clear... If in the conversation doesn't exist any message where a whatsapp number is provided, then it is clear that we are not talking about the accused user.
This is very true and is exactly what I asked for earlier. However, I'm really skeptical as to if there was any communication via Babiato PM! Quite possibly someone just saw the WhatsApp number posted and took it as a great gift! :)

We will see! :) Waiting for input from @burifl from my previous post.

This is very true and is exactly what I asked for earlier. However, I'm really skeptical as to if there was any communication via Babiato PM! Quite possibly someone just saw the WhatsApp number posted and took it as a great gift! :)

We will see! :) Waiting for input from @burifl from my previous post.
I only asked him for private just hide his website url for not spam only two messages i send him to check his site functionality he did not replay and not at all confirm either he shows some whatsapp chat its me or not he talk to some Budy else and falsely allegation on me if he fails some thing wrong why he did not talk here publicly or to my account privately nothing he did just post a false allegation and what ever he did mistakes attach to me he should say apology publicly and the money he transfer to belonging country but i am from India .Please don't follow my fellow members blindly to someone's post first find it its true or false Thank you .

1692227170686.png

without confirm watsapp number and babiato member how he proceed with money maters he did all mistakes and blaming me.even he did not ask any thing privately in between the process after long time he just post some whatapp messages not all conversations between them and attaching that is me he should say sorry publicly to babiato.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock