• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

THIS IMMEDIATE PERSON IS A SCAM, BEWARE!

burifl

May 5, 2022
Hello friends, I met this person 2 Month ago through babiato, he sent me a private message about a topic I opened and replied to his message. In his message he wrote that he could help me solve the geolocation issue and sent me his whatsapp number, at first everything was fine until I asked the guy to make a dropshipping site for me, and I got a "YES" response. brother told me that I need a VPS, I rented a VPS and downloaded the sites for its installation. He asked for 200 euros for this, the rest 200 euros when the job was done he said ok I said 200 euros I sent vps then APK & IPA & HUAWEI offered an application for the gallery also asked for 50 euros and 100 euros for each job, Without further ado, the man defrauded me for 680 euros without slowing down I have all the evidence. Also Google Drive deleted the Apk source codes that I paid for. He lives in Mexico City and I live in Switzerland, Please be careful with this person. I will give you the name Real name : José Isidro Babiato username : ONSHOST Below you can see the photos. Web : https://digense.com/

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-15 035114.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-15 035114.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot 2023-08-15 034905.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-15 034905.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot 2023-08-15 033338.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-15 033338.png
    316.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot 2023-08-15 033333.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-15 033333.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot 2023-08-15 035615.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-15 035615.png
    420.7 KB · Views: 151
Hello friends, I met this person 2 Month ago through babiato, he sent me a private message about a topic I opened and replied to his message. In his message he wrote that he could help me solve the geolocation issue and sent me his whatsapp number, at first everything was fine until I asked the guy to make a dropshipping site for me, and I got a "YES" response. brother told me that I need a VPS, I rented a VPS and downloaded the sites for its installation. He asked for 200 euros for this, the rest 200 euros when the job was done he said ok I said 200 euros I sent vps then APK & IPA & HUAWEI offered an application for the gallery also asked for 50 euros and 100 euros for each job, Without further ado, the man defrauded me for 680 euros without slowing down I have all the evidence. Also Google Drive deleted the Apk source codes that I paid for. He lives in Mexico City and I live in Switzerland, Please be careful with this person. I will give you the name Real name : José Isidro Babiato username : ONSHOST Below you can see the photos. Web : https://digense.com/
@Moderating check please
thanks

This is why we have rules and requirements about who is allowed to sell on Babiato.

@ONSHOST does not meet these requirements so sorry to say this is partly your fault for dealing with him @burifl

But with that being said @ONSHOST if you want to keep your account here you better provide your side of the story ASAP!!

First. Your money is gone. The chances of getting your money back are about as likely as a snowball's chance in hell.

Second. Scammers will do everything to gain your trust. If it's too good to be true, it isn't.

Third. Use this website to gain information and knowledge, but take everything with a grain of salt. It's not your main source of evangelical truth.

@ONSHOST will probably get the banhammer, but he'll just create a new account here and find a new victim.

Meeting the selling requirements and qualifications doesn't protect you from scammers, commonsense does. Good luck.

güncelleme
UPDATE TODAY :
1692207118443.png

This is why we have rules and requirements about who is allowed to sell on Babiato.

@ONSHOST does not meet these requirements so sorry to say this is partly your fault for dealing with him @burifl

But with that being said @ONSHOST if you want to keep your account here you better provide your side of the story ASAP!!
This is totally false allegation i just ask him to help him this web ttps://digense.com/ is neither belonging to me not i am from the country he said the phone number is belonging to my country i am from India dont judge a person by just saying other false allegation you can check my profile also i am here since very long time please do the need ful action on @burifl

Reactions: macholx
1692208139135.png
This is totally false allegation i just ask him to help him this web ttps://digense.com/ is neither belonging to me not i am from the country he said the phone number is belonging to my country i am from India dont judge a person by just saying other false allegation you can check my profile also i am here since very long time please do the need ful action on @burifl
"Look, he's lying. The website is closed."

Who's this site
1692208139135.png

"Look, he's lying. The website is closed."
who's this site what evidence you have its me whom to send your money first you can confirm and say i have only one account on babiato @Babak and @ Medw1311 please look this topic of false allegation i only send those messages only for helping to other for free the the remaining all not related to me vrother @brufil you can contact the person to whom to send money.

I want to clarify this topic firstly i am from India the person burifl a false allegation that i am from some other country and i have whatapp chat with him and get some money there is no evidence only those three messages that i have asked his url to check the site even he did not answer it he haired some one else and blaming on me and simply attaching those private messages . i am not the person that he deals with money nor the site and the wats app messages and the phone number related to me hence @moderetors and @Babak @Medw1311 close this thread and warn the person who did false allegation on me thank you.

I want to clarify this topic firstly i am from India the person burifl a false allegation that i am from some other country and i have whatapp chat with him and get some money there is no evidence only those three messages that i have asked his url to check the site even he did not answer it he haired some one else and blaming on me and simply attaching those private messages . i am not the person that he deals with money nor the site and the wats app messages and the phone number related to me hence @moderetors and @Babak @Medw1311 close this thread and warn the person who did false allegation on me thank you.
You sound cock and bull, but I wouldn't judge you so fast. In fact, I won't judge you at all. The Babiato team has their admins and mods to do that job.

There are just a few logical questions I have in mind:
1. Why would someone take the time to put dirt on you? You don't seem like a big deal on the forum.
2. Why aren't you actually defending with proof and questions about what's going on but instead try to protect yourself with the argument that the phone number isn't from your country? Like it's hard to get an online number for a dollar. I'm sorry to acknowledge this. India has one of the highest rates of online scams of all time. (Look at statistics online)
3. There should be a message history and log here on the forum, and if you contacted him through the forum, this is more than enough for conviction.

In your defense:
  1. We still don't have all the evidence
  2. The user who got scammed is at fault, too, because he didn't read the forum rules and put himself in this wrong position.

You sound cock and bull, but I wouldn't judge you so fast. In fact, I won't judge you at all. The Babiato team has their admins and mods to do that job.

There are just a few logical questions I have in mind:
1. Why would someone take the time to put dirt on you? You don't seem like a big deal on the forum.
2. Why aren't you actually defending with proof and questions about what's going on but instead try to protect yourself with the argument that the phone number isn't from your country? Like it's hard to get an online number for a dollar. I'm sorry to acknowledge this. India has one of the highest rates of online scams of all time. (Look at statistics online)
3. There should be a message history and log here on the forum, and if you contacted him through the forum, this is more than enough for conviction.

In your defense:
  1. We still don't have all the evidence
  2. The user who got scammed is at fault, too, because he didn't read the forum rules and put himself in this wrong position.
Actually i dont want to replay you any Budy else here but i want to say the person who did false allegation its not me you deal with money, mr @nesym you asj the person the evidence related to me and dont dont vlame a country and a country as scammers .He did not have any evidence except the three messages in that there is nothing related to money matters the other matters showing is just attaching some others conversations and saying its related to me where did you find onshost and other messages related to and the language and country is different non English country.

I don't blame anyone. These are online statistics. Sadly India is in the Top 3 of the countries initiating online scams. I didn't want to provoke you to answer me. If you answer in front of the current admins, that would be sufficient. I'm just saying if I were one of them, you would already see me in your back mirror chasing you with a police siren.

🚨If I were you, I'd like my name clean in front of the whole forum. It seems like you are on the run and
dont want to replay you any Budy else here
which is an odd attitude.

@burifl On the other hand, can you and everybody accusing someone of a scam put all the information, details, and data. Just put the time to make 100% clear what happened after what. Export your chat history or something like this. Forum members won't try to guess and write stupid comments like mine but decide for themselves who to trust.

Last edited:
I don't blame anyone. These are online statistics. Sadly India is in the Top 3 of the countries initiating online scams. I didn't want to provoke you to answer me. If you answer in front of the current admins, that would be sufficient. I'm just saying if I were one of them, you would already see me in your back mirror chasing you with a police siren.

🚨If I were you, I'd like my name clean in front of the whole forum. It seems like you are on the run and

which is an odd attitude.
This matter is not related to every one the one person who falsely allegation on me i want him to prove to whom he gave money matters and any thing else you just simply judging other people as scammers if you want to talk on behalf of him just put the evidence that i have involve in this mater. ask the person to produce the evidence that any thing conversation related money or any phone number private or public how can he contacted me with out sending what app number

Hm, from the conversation so far, OP claims he was frauded by Onshost who's from Mexico.

But Onshost says he's not from Mexico but India and didn't fraud OP but offered to help OP out and didn't share his number, or collect money from OP.

So who frauded OP? And how did OP get the WhatsApp number he chatted with?

Can @ONSHOST share on this thread his entire chat with @burifl if truly he didn't share his WhatsApp number, nor scammed OP.

If Onshost says he is from India, then who chatted OP from Mexico?

I have very good Indian friends and I cannot say like @nesym that because Onshost is from India, he scammed Burifl.

Until Onshost is proven guilty, he's only a suspect.

Hm, from the conversation so far, OP claims he was frauded by Onshost who's from Mexico.

But Onshost says he's not from Mexico but India and didn't fraud OP but offered to help OP out and didn't share his number, or collect money from OP.

So who frauded OP? And how did OP get the WhatsApp number he chatted with?

Can @ONSHOST share on this thread his entire chat with @burifl if truly he didn't share his WhatsApp number, nor scammed OP.

If Onshost says he is from India, then who chatted OP from Mexico?

I have very good Indian friends and I cannot say like @nesym that because Onshost is from India, he scammed Burifl.

Until Onshost is proven guilty, he's only a suspect.
That what my friend i am asking @burifl do you have any other conversation of me in any form either private or public in this forum how you will get the wats app number that you used to chat show me proofs other wise say sorry to fatly blame me.

@burifl
  • In your first post you stated "he sent me a private message about a topic I opened". Can you tell me which topic/thread of yours he replied to please?
  • Please PM to @TassieNZ copies of all PM's or Chats related to this?
This will NOT help you recover any money, but will help in removing a Scammer, if in fact it proves to be true.

TassieNZ :)

@burifl
  • In Ihrem ersten Beitrag sagten Sie: „ Er hat mir eine private Nachricht zu einem Thema geschickt, das ich geöffnet habe .“ Können Sie mir bitte sagen, auf welches Thema/Thread von Ihnen er geantwortet hat?
  • Bitte senden Sie Kopien aller diesbezüglichen PNs oder Chats per PN an @TassieNZ .
Dies wird Ihnen NICHT dabei helfen, Ihr Geld zurückzubekommen, aber es wird Ihnen dabei helfen, einen Betrüger zu entfernen, wenn es sich tatsächlich als wahr erweist.

TassieNZ:) :)
Aufgrund der Geolokalisierung habe ich damals foodomaa installiert und festgestellt, dass entweder ein GPS funktioniert oder keine Ortung funktioniert. Er schrieb mir, ich kann dir helfen, du musst mich nicht sofort bezahlen, sagte er mir, da fing alles an.

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock