• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.1

No permission to download
Hello Babak, I would love to get the Software Company demo site, it is called ''Seven Software". Right now, I am trying to download it through Wordpress admin panel but it keeps failing on me and printing this error message "import failed.

Thanks buddy in advance and I love this site :)

Attachments

• import failure.png
    import failure.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 11
Hello Babak, I would love to get the Software Company demo site, it is called ''Seven Software". Right now, I am trying to download it through Wordpress admin panel but it keeps failing on me and printing this error message "import failed.

Thanks buddy in advance and I love this site :)

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: something34
Hello guys. I got this error trying to install 7901n.zip file. Thank you

Attachments

• sdqsd.png
    sdqsd.png
    40 KB · Views: 8
thank you for the update @Babak .
I still do get Theme was remotely de-registered.
Hope there's no cause for alarm

fixed it by clicking de-register theme.
thanks.

but still can't save microwidgets. error whiles saving. any clue?

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Thanks babak for the latest version of the theme. Also, thank you region25 for your answer. I was able to install the theme.

Now getting stuck when trying to install this template: Gutenberg Business.

I think I need the latest version of the slider but I guess it is not possible to download it as I am no the original license holder?

Can you please advise? I am currently unable to install this pre-made template.

Thank you guys

Attachments

• slider revolution.png
    slider revolution.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 8
  • error installing.png
    error installing.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 8
Hello guys,

Thanks babak for the latest version of the theme. Also, thank you region25 for your answer. I was able to install the theme.

I think I need the latest version of the slider but I guess it is not possible to download it as I am no the original license holder?

Thank you guys

Never wanted to use this demo but i tried and it works perfectly

make sure you install the plugin from dashboard >> the7 >> plugins

hope it helps you

Install the plugin manually (Plugins -> Add New). Under the spoiler, a link to download the plugin.

Thank you to both of you guys. Ok will manually install the plugin.
Tonight will give it a shot and hopefully it will work .

Reactions: Region25
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock