• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.1

No permission to download
Hi m8, have you got The7 WPBakery Page Builder plugin?
It says:
Installed version: 6.0.5.1 6.1
Available version: 6.1

It woun't update in the admin cp. It says this:
Plugin not activated. A higher version of The7 WPBakery Page Builder is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

I used the file you posted to get around the same problem for the7 core plugin to update it to v2.2.3

I saw you posted it in this post but it seems to be different. I downloaded the file you provided and it's called js_composer6051 not The7 WPBakery Page Builder plugin. Is it the right one?

Last edited:
It says:

Plugin not activated. A higher version of The7 WPBakery Page Builder is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

I used the file you posted to get around the same problem for the7 core plugin to update it to v2.2.3

I saw you posted it in this post but it seems to be different. I downloaded the file you provided and it's called js_composer6051 not The7 WPBakery Page Builder plugin. Is it the right one?

let me check

The7 WPBakery Page Builder v6.1
The7 Elements v2.2.3

Reactions: Region25 and blow
It says:

latest added

Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v8.1.0 Nulled

Download The7 v8.1.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v8.1.0 (Jan 11, 2020)

1. New: mobile breakpoint and paddings settings for the main area, footer, and bottom bar were added.
  2. New: 2020 shortcode for dynamically displaying the current year in the copyright area.
  3. New: "Set display "swap" for google fonts" option was added to The7 > My The7, Settings screen. It yields an insignificant score boost in the Google Page speed test. It also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Region25
A lot of the premade websites won't import.
Installed the latest version of Revolution slider and Bakery.

I don't see the demo content. If anyone has it please post so I can upload manually. Thanks.

Last edited:
A lot of the premade websites won't import.
Installed the latest version of Revolution slider and Bakery.

I don't see the demo content. If anyone has it please post so I can upload manually. Thanks.
install nulled version

Reactions: webamax
Thanks good job but impossible to install prz-mode ? i instal version nulled

Last edited:
I need https://the7.io/nutritionist/
I tried installing it on a new wordpress installation.

It keeps saying
"Import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60 minutes. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact our support."

can u pls help?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock