• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stock Manager Advance with Point of Sale Module

Stock Manager Advance with Point of Sale Module v3.5.2 - June 13, 2023

No permission to download
Dear,

I have seen db error for missing hide_pos, to get it working all what you have to do is to run this code in your phpmyadmin:
The query should look like this

ALTER TABLE `sma_products` ADD `hide_pos` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Thank you
I tried this solution but it didn't work any help I'm getting blank page in POS after clicking payment.
Also I've tried to search for errors in error log and db log but nothing!

Thanks, if any have a nulled version only update the data base and the files like explain in the documentation and the new version go work :D

domain/admin/purchases
Payment view is not working and facing infinity searching if we click on payment status details.
That was working fin with "all modules".

I tried this solution but it didn't work any help I'm getting blank page in POS after clicking payment.
Also I've tried to search for errors in error log and db log but nothing!
I am also have same problem, can anyone help the problem after payment click in POS menu the print view cannot open , and this web view blank page,

Thanks

Best Regards

Hi to all!

can you help me,

I can not login inside the dashboard, or inside the admin.

The given username and password is not working.

1641810670898.png

Stock Manager Advance with Point of Sale Module v3.4.53​

Version: 3.4.53
Release Date: February 27, 2022

* Changed qrcode package
* Added KSA qrcode settings
* Fixed customer balance issue on delete sale
* Fixed some other minor issues

@Babak

Stock Manager Advance with Point of Sale Module v3.4.53​

Version: 3.4.53
Release Date: February 27, 2022

* Changed qrcode package
* Added KSA qrcode settings
* Fixed customer balance issue on delete sale
* Fixed some other minor issues

@Babak
Null please

Sometimes I do not understand how systems like these do not have enough users to solve something as basic as the nulled of the script.
In attachment I leave the install.php so that you only have to replace it with the current one, when asking for user and purchase code, put what you want and the installation should continue without problems.
I hope it is useful, if you want you can upload the complete nulled file so future members can do everything in one by downloading the SMA.
Greetings from Argentina :)
Hats off thanks u soooooo much.... you have resolved my issue... i dont have words to say you thank u

Reactions: marcost96
Please help me edit the barcode. I have done the Inches edit in the code. but still nothing has changed on the website.
vTIF95b.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock