• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stock Manager Advance with All Modules By Tecdiary

Stock Manager Advance with All Modules By Tecdiary v3.5.2

No permission to download
I did download the v3.4.54, but after download when I try to extract the ZIP file it asks me to enter a password.
ht\access

Stock Manager Advance​

Please review the changelog for Stock Manager Advance below:

Version: 3.5.2​

Release Date: June 13, 2023

* Fixed transfers

Version: 3.5.1​

Release Date: June 9, 2023

* Allow svg logo
* Add captcha to register
* Improve hide brands/categories
* Fixed stock balance on products report
* Fixed suspend sale load for unit quantity
* Display item variant in sales & purchase report
* Fixed transfers (disallowed transfer if less stock)

Version: 3.5.0​

Release Date: January 9, 2023

* Updated CodeIgniter to 3.1.13
* Fixed reported bugs & issues

CodeGeek updated Stock Manager Advance with All Modules By Tecdiary with a new update entry:

Stock Manager Advance with All Modules

This update includes some version to the latest.
Please Note. The latest version require PHP 8.0 as minimum to be running.

Version: 3.5.2

Release Date: June 13, 2023
* Fixed transfers
==============================================

Version: 3.5.1
Release Date: June 9, 2023

* Allow svg logo
* Add captcha to register
* Improve hide brands/categories
* Fixed stock balance on products report
* Fixed suspend sale load for unit quantity

Read the rest of this update entry...

No one code are modified. You can check & compare to the old one. You may doing wrong setup.
i am installed it in localhost, pole display option not available, shop settings menu not available

i am installed it in localhost, pole display option not available, shop settings menu not available
You can check all your localhost, makesure your environment are meets the requirement like PHP version & PHP Extension.

I have downloaded the rar but unable to extract it due to the password. Can share the rar password? Thanks

Yeah, I already read it twice now. Not mention any password for RAR. Can help to share here?

Attachments

• ITOC_20230725_19h16m45s.png
    ITOC_20230725_19h16m45s.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 41
Yeah, I already read it twice now. Not mention any password for RAR. Can help to share here?
You sure did not read it carefully,
if you want to see the password need to have at least 1 resources, which you do not yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock