• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Simply Static Pro

Simply Static Pro v1.2.4.5

No permission to download
The purpose of installing v1.2.4.5 is because it already bypass the license. After installation, it will automatically save some information into the WordPress database. When installing a newer version, it will not ask for the license again.

If installing the latest version has an error, disable all plugins and themes in use, then re-enable each plugin, checking which plugin is causing the error.

The purpose of installing v1.2.4.5 is because it already bypass the license. After installation, it will automatically save some information into the WordPress database. When installing a newer version, it will not ask for the license again.

If installing the latest version has an error, disable all plugins and themes in use, then re-enable each plugin, checking which plugin is causing the error.
it seems to be conflicting the simply static and simply static pro version, i will check it out later, just deleting the simplystatic pro folder seems to fix it for now

This is not functional with pushing to github pages, its freezing up during the process.
However it does unlock and export to local and zips, however no direct to github due to some bug with this new version.

This is not functional with pushing to github pages, its freezing up during the process.
However it does unlock and export to local and zips, however no direct to github due to some bug with this new version.
you could use firebase to host it, i have two hosted websites there and has not given me problems

Please I don't seem to get it working, anyone has the latest update please??? when I install the old version it asks for license @xinclub

Simply Static Pro v1.4.7.2

First Install v1.2.4.5 , then overwrite v1.4.7.2

Usually it won't ask for a license anymore :D

You can see more details in this clip

Attachments

• simply-static-pro.1.4.7.2.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 44
Reactions: teawebsite
Simply Static Pro v1.4.7.3

First Install v1.2.4.5 , then overwrite v1.4.7.3

Attachments

• simply-static-pro.1.4.7.3.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 17
Simply Static Pro v1.4.7.3

First Install v1.2.4.5 , then overwrite v1.4.7.3

I did, but I still asked for the license key. Can't somebody properly null it maybe? I will try again with 1.4.7.3 then.

I did, but I still asked for the license key. Can't somebody properly null it maybe? I will try again with 1.4.7.3 then.
The versions I update to Simply Static Pro are the official versions, without editing anything

v1.2.4.5 is a bypass version, after installation it overwrites other versions, it will not ask for the license again

You can try to remove all existing versions of Simply Static Pro, then use Advanced DB Cleaner PRO to clean the database, then reinstall from scratch according to the instructions in the clip.

The versions I update to Simply Static Pro are the official versions, without editing anything

v1.2.4.5 is a bypass version, after installation it overwrites other versions, it will not ask for the license again

You can try to remove all existing versions of Simply Static Pro, then use Advanced DB Cleaner PRO to clean the database, then reinstall from scratch according to the instructions in the clip.
Yeah doing exactly the same but still getting to insert the license. Will try to find orphan leftovers from simply static pro with the plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock