• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Simply Static Pro

Simply Static Pro v1.2.4.5

No permission to download

abda53

Jun 10, 2022
abda53 submitted a new resource:

Simply Static Pro - Convert your Wordpress website into a static html website

banner-1544x500.jpg

Simply Static is a static site generator that converts your existing WordPress website to a static website that you can host on your server, a static hosting provider, or a CDN.
It drastically improves the performance of your website and minimizes security risks as it removes the connection between your traditional server and your static website.
Simply Static can also be used by local development tools like LocalWP or...

Read more about this resource...

can someone bypass it? Really need this plugin but the cost is very high for unlimited sites

For anyone looking to download this plugin in future, this works well. You can ignore other comments above including mine.

After some more testing I found that the configuration part can get lil confusing which is why others might not have been able to work out with this.

Steps:

1. After installing, activate the plugin by entering your email and verifying from there.

2. For BunnyCDN integration, doublecheck the simplystatic pro documentation again to see if their are no mistakes.

3. Check in Plugin Diagnostics Section if everything is allright

4. Once you hit Generate Button, it takes time. It might take even 15-20 mins too for big sites. I did cancel 5 times thinking that nothing's working but in the last try, I just left the site generation and went aside for 30 mins and found that it worked and is uploaded.

5. It might not work on tiiny host free plan. It is not an issue of plugin but the free plan has 5MB Limits only

---------------

Uses of this plugin: Apart from security, For very high traffic site, server costs can get really low if you use this. Not all website might be suitable for this but I feel many are.

Really useful plugin. I got it working to publish to github and then push to Cloudflare.
Running into some issues as it is version 1.2*. Version 1.3* has some changes that would be really useful. Is there any chance of the newer version?
Much appreciated!

Really good one @angelseee however it doesnt work for my particular use case of:
Localhost -> Github ->Cloudflare as the WP site needs to be hosted online and not locally.
Think I will look at Localhost to create the ZIP and then upload to Cloudflare using Wrangler.
In any case, really useful plugin that I may use for other sites.

Update please. Thank you very much

1.3.2​

• fixed Windows support for GitHub API
  • fail-safe checks for config directory
  • bug fix for comment endpoint handling
  • error handling if user is missing in GitHub API integration
  • filter to modify config directory
  • Freemius SDK update

Really could use a new version of the Pro.

Can we get an update on this - new version works with forms on static sites correctly.

A huge upgrade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock