• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Simply Static Pro

Simply Static Pro v1.2.4.5

No permission to download
No tired now again, fresh clone of a site that didnt use simply static before, and the same issue license is required.

So, can it conflict with other Freemius plugins, specifically that one? If so, can it be nulled so we can continue using simply static?

2024-04-26_20-16-03.jpg

Wordpress v6.5.2, Everything works normally
With pro where you can connect to github? Yeah I see you have pro in the left corner. Doesnt work for me on a fresh site it must conflict due to I have another nulled fremius plugin. hmm..

Looks like you haven't watched the installation clip yet?
I have and have it installed on another site. Followed every step to install the old free version then old pro version. But I get the license key prompt on those not like in the video.

Code:
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=simply-static-generate

What does the screen here display?

Code:
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=simply-static-generate

What does the screen here display?
Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

403 page.

Must be the other freemius plugin which likely have a higher version of freemius SDK which override this small hack of installing older versions of this plugin.

So the way is not reliabile as you would have to install simply static old version on a new site but very often you install it on an existing site. So guess it needs to be fully nulled to work.

Yes I was right and found the solution.

Delete the other plugin and activate simply static. That worked, then I can reinstall the other plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock