• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Seed4.me VPN 6 months free - yet another one.

I deeply and humbly apologize. It was 6 months when I posted it back on the 26th of last month but now... It might have f***in' expired... Who knows.

First time I hear about seed4.me
And now an idea came to my mind - this kind of posting on the forums is actually a GREAT way to give a marketing boost to new companies/startups, especially in this VPN niche (where the competition is fierce).

I was just checking SimilarWeb and saw a HUGE increase in visitors in May:

Does anyone know what happened then?

Thanks for the share kikirikimiki.

Some time ago someone created a tutorial here on the forum where you could via code create an account and earn from 6 months to 2 years.

I made two accounts at this time

It was real but now it seems that there is no more

The increase in access certainly occurred during this period

F*** me.

Are you saying that thread has brought around 500k visitors extra to Seed4.me in May?

Ok, maybe you are not, but - wow!
If they can get that massive traffic in some way then I can do it with my new website as well :cool:

So, if anyone has big traffic or could get it, let me know. I will have a great deal for you :geek::giggle:

It was not only with the tutorial here that they got all access.

If they had a promotion on the site, that information reached several places and that certainly caused this traffic.

Reactions: Menai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock