• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥 [FREEBIE] Grab Avira Prime FREE for 3 Months | Ultimate VPN, Antivirus & More! 🔥

cyanidebaby

Sep 25, 2019
screencapture-campaigns-avira-en-crm-trial-prime-2023-03-24-12_32_57.png

Hey Babiato Fam! 😊

I've got an amazing freebie for all of you today that I just couldn't wait to share! Avira is offering their Prime service absolutely FREE for 3 months! 🎉 Yep, you read that right – no credit card or cancellation required. The subscription ends automatically after 3 months.

Get Avira Prime Here: https://campaigns.avira.com/en/crm/trial/prime

So, what do you get with this fantastic 3-month Avira Prime trial? Check out the list of premium features included:

1. Antivirus Protection 🛡️ Real-time protection against malware and online threats for your devices.
  2. Unlimited VPN 🌐 Browse anonymously and encrypt your data traffic without any data limits.
  3. PC Cleaner 🧹 Clean junk files, speed up your boot time, and reduce lags on your computer.
  4. Software Updates 🔄 Automatically keep your software and drivers up to date.
  5. Password Management 🔑 Create and remember strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts.
  6. Device Privacy Settings 🕵️‍♂️ Optimize over 200 privacy settings with just a few clicks.
To claim your 3-month Avira Prime trial, all you need to do is enter your email address, and they'll send it right over to you! It's that easy! 😎

Remember, I'm sharing this freebie with you all simply to contribute to the amazing Babiato community. I have no affiliation with Avira or their services. I just want to help you all enjoy these incredible features for free, even if it's just for a little while.

Happy browsing, and stay secure, my friends! ✌️

Feel free to drop your questions or comments below, and I'll do my best to assist you.

screencapture-campaigns-avira-en-crm-trial-prime-2023-03-24-12_32_57.png

Hey Babiato Fam! 😊

I've got an amazing freebie for all of you today that I just couldn't wait to share! Avira is offering their Prime service absolutely FREE for 3 months! 🎉 Yep, you read that right – no credit card or cancellation required. The subscription ends automatically after 3 months.

Get Avira Prime Here: https://campaigns.avira.com/en/crm/trial/prime

So, what do you get with this fantastic 3-month Avira Prime trial? Check out the list of premium features included:

1. Antivirus Protection 🛡️ Real-time protection against malware and online threats for your devices.
  2. Unlimited VPN 🌐 Browse anonymously and encrypt your data traffic without any data limits.
  3. PC Cleaner 🧹 Clean junk files, speed up your boot time, and reduce lags on your computer.
  4. Software Updates 🔄 Automatically keep your software and drivers up to date.
  5. Password Management 🔑 Create and remember strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts.
  6. Device Privacy Settings 🕵️‍♂️ Optimize over 200 privacy settings with just a few clicks.
To claim your 3-month Avira Prime trial, all you need to do is enter your email address, and they'll send it right over to you! It's that easy! 😎

Remember, I'm sharing this freebie with you all simply to contribute to the amazing Babiato community. I have no affiliation with Avira or their services. I just want to help you all enjoy these incredible features for free, even if it's just for a little while.

Happy browsing, and stay secure, my friends! ✌️

Feel free to drop your questions or comments below, and I'll do my best to assist you.
Thanks
Works

• Love
Reactions: cyanidebaby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topeh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock