• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: https://www.instamallglobal.com

Demigodx

Oct 18, 2022
www.instamallglobal.com
Hi, I created my company's digital marketing and social media management company. I'm trying to make it the best out there and using the available resources and thinking of ways to improve my website not just for myself but for clients. I currently use Rankmath for SEO and Ubersuggest. Please review my site and let me me know any way i can make it better. I'm here to learn and work on it.

There are many things to fix.

1) My opinion: I'm not too fond of dark themes, so a bit of creativity wouldn't hurt you in the long run.
2) There are too many white spaces in your design.
3) You do not use a uniform font, weight, or format. Why use 3 when you can have it in one?
Change your font to something more user-friendly.
4) The call button on top needs to be changed. It can be a CTA or even a sticky button.
5) The footer is gigantic with extra white spaces.
6) The hero banner is not user-friendly.
7) Our projects page is just that: a page without anything.
8) That sandpaper background does not fit the style of your theme.
9) "We are here?" It's not a good catchphrase; change it to something more inviting.
10) The color of that button does not match the style of your site.
11) There's no menu.
12) Why's there a 404 page in ur footer?
13) That share widget at the end of your page is offputting
14) There's not a set of grids/styles in your theme. One element is here, the other is there, and the cycle is going on and on.
15) I really hate dark themes

Reactions: guguk
There are many things to fix.

1) My opinion: I'm not too fond of dark themes, so a bit of creativity wouldn't hurt you in the long run.
2) There are too many white spaces in your design.
3) You do not use a uniform font, weight, or format. Why use 3 when you can have it in one?
Change your font to something more user-friendly.
4) The call button on top needs to be changed. It can be a CTA or even a sticky button.
5) The footer is gigantic with extra white spaces.
6) The hero banner is not user-friendly.
7) Our projects page is just that: a page without anything.
8) That sandpaper background does not fit the style of your theme.
9) "We are here?" It's not a good catchphrase; change it to something more inviting.
10) The color of that button does not match the style of your site.
11) There's no menu.
12) Why's there a 404 page in ur footer?
13) That share widget at the end of your page is offputting
14) There's not a set of grids/styles in your theme. One element is here, the other is there, and the cycle is going on and on.
15) I really hate dark themes
Made all the changes stated here please help review more if there are more ways i can make my website better

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock