• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review my site https://worstmovies.xyz/

jaanibrahim

Sep 7, 2022
I have this website up and running since one year should i renew the domain or let it go

i just make this for my own watching experience.

The website has many pop-ups but can be blocked if you use ad-blocker or edge browser and its only first couple of time after wards no ads as you continue visit the webpage.

It has 5 different servers so one will always works best for you for me its server 2

Let me know Thankyou

No self promotion and nothing i just made this so i dont need to keep on downloading movies

I actually love this site. It loads extremely fast, very straightforward (no long texts for pointless SEO) and besides the crappy logo, I dig this site.

My two cents:
1. Get a better logo
2. See if you can get an installable web app. You can wrap the app in a paywall and offer this to people with ads disabled. For the web version, keep the ads. You need a way to pay yourself and people who stream from such sides are well aware of this

Otherwise good job

I actually love this site. It loads extremely fast, very straightforward (no long texts for pointless SEO) and besides the crappy logo, I dig this site.

My two cents:
1. Get a better logo
2. See if you can get an installable web app. You can wrap the app in a paywall and offer this to people with ads disabled. For the web version, keep the ads. You need a way to pay yourself and people who stream from such sides are well aware of this

Otherwise good job
Thankyou for review

i want to make it as simple as possible and regarding paywall i have iptv service which i sell dont have ads offer much more content including live tv.

Regarding ads it can be block with any ad blocker its been one year i am using it (they will only pop up once

i keep it running as it cost 11 dollars to run it for a year now which i will now

Hope people find this site useful

If there is any other feedbacks you have do let me know

i kept the logo as minimalist because i want people to enjoy the content

someone said me when i was making this website he said

" If the code is working perfectly dont touch it"

Website is nice, clean and loads fast

Watch movie, download torrent,download subtitle button not working redirect to source

The icons in menu appears too large

What theme is that? Does it auto adds movies or you manually adding?

Website is nice, clean and loads fast

Watch movie, download torrent,download subtitle button not working redirect to source

The icons in menu appears too large

What theme is that? Does it auto adds movies or you manually adding?
Website is nice, clean and loads fast. Thankyou yes i am using cloud services

Watch movie, download torrent,download subtitle button not working redirect to source Yes because i dont want to add load on website

The icons in menu appears too large. Its a way of redirecting the user attention

What theme is that? Does it auto adds movies or you manually adding? Been a year even i dont remember what i did. Everything is added via third party and all those advertisment you see which can be blocked if you use any ad blocker revenue goes to the party

I have this website up and running since one year should i renew the domain or let it go

i just make this for my own watching experience.

The website has many pop-ups but can be blocked if you use ad-blocker or edge browser and its only first couple of time after wards no ads as you continue visit the webpage.

It has 5 different servers so one will always works best for you for me its server 2

Let me know Thankyou

No self promotion and nothing i just made this so i dont need to keep on downloading movies
i do use that theme too its good i dont need upload movies its with the tmdb api connected , well if u ask me its really good all you need costumize it add some features make it look better or u just can let it simple , make a video host if u wanna make money and ur good to goo , good luck with your site wish ya all the best!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock