• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math vs Yoast Premium

telugumirchy

Trusted Uploader
Aug 26, 2018
Which of the SEO plugins is your choice?

Share your thoughts and experience on which is better among the two and why?

Rank Math! I have used both and found Rank math to be more precise when it comes to SEO and its much easier than YOAST and its FREE!!!

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
As based Yoast free version i give my vote to Rank Math.
First SEO plugin i have used was All in SEO pack but i was realized YOAST then i have changed to YOAST but i really consider to change from YOAST to Rank Math

I always end up using yoast but first I always have to remove the bloat they spam in their software and then use it. The thing with rank math is that I haven't tested it for multilingual sites and online shops.

I use Yoast premium on my yzpage.com site and experience is quite cool, I am surely going to give Rank Math a trial after the above seen reviews...

Rank Math is easier to configure and just works. Plus it's free so you don't get constant reminders about upgrading.

I tried using Rank Math on my Flothemes but it's not detecting it because Flothemes use Advanced Custom Themes.
So I installed Advanced Custom Themes plugin and when I try to activate it. It gives me "The ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) plugin was disabled to avoid conflicts with the Lyra theme"

Any ideas?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock