• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Keyword ranking disappeared - Rank Math

warmanepro2

Banned User
May 22, 2022
I was rank 4 in google with my focus keyword, but for some reason i can't see my woocommerce product link anymore with the focus keyword in google, with many secondary keywords i can see my link again but focus keyword ranking is gone.. using rank math seo plugin, tried with different browsers the link is missing with focus keyword.. did anyone had such problem before? and how to solve it?

I was rank 4 in google with my focus keyword, but for some reason i can't see my woocommerce product link anymore with the focus keyword in google, with many secondary keywords i can see my link again but focus keyword ranking is gone.. using rank math seo plugin, tried with different browsers the link is missing with focus keyword.. did anyone had such problem before? and how to solve it?
i have the same problem with rank math, i have lost my position on google, i think that it is a problem of plugin, if the next week its the same i will try to install Yoast...

I see my competitor is rank 1 with rankmath.. i was 2 but its funny when i switch to rank math my ranked keyword instantly removed from google, will wait 1 2 days and delete this sht

+

rankmath schema is the worst ever, not showing woocommerce product rating stars in google, but yoast does it without any settings

I see my competitor is rank 1 with rankmath.. i was 2 but its funny when i switch to rank math my ranked keyword instantly removed from google, will wait 1 2 days and delete this sht

+

rankmath schema is the worst ever, not showing woocommerce product rating stars in google, but yoast does it without any settings
i am using rankmath from day one and it is working well

i just deleted it, using yoast again, all my rankings came back.. dat rankmath is kinda funny
rankmath pro is better then yoast you need a little resource then you will see the power my site is ranking number 1 in google from a longtime

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock