• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons Pro For Elementor

Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons Pro For Elementor v2.9.14

No permission to download
Reactions: jollygiraffe
Hi Babak, please could you supply us with a nulled version of the free premium addons as the pro version does not work without it and it hasn't been available or updated for ages. I really need this, please. Thanks, Buddy
i dont think free version must be nulled too!

Reactions: lionellee
I
i don't think the free version must be nulled too!

It works the same way happy addons and happy addons PRO does or elementor and elementor PRO they have always been nulled and packaged together until recently now premium addons PRO is useless without the free version as none of the PRO templates work. Tassie said that you only need to null the free copy and the PRO copy will work perfectly untouched (just repeating what I read). Thanks Babak

The same....
I could insert any templateor widjet from Premium....

Is it safe to update the free version using the WP Dashboard? Or wait for nulled?

Babak updated Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons For Elementor Pro with a new update entry:

Premium Addons PRO v2.0.4 Nulled

Download Premium Addons PRO v2.0.4 - Premium Addons For Elementor Pro Nulled Free
= v2.0.4 =

- Tweak: Premium Instagram Feed widget now supports Instagram videos.
- Tweak: Added RTL Mode option in Horizontal Scroll widget.
- Tweak: Added Image icon option in Tabs widget.
- Tweak: Added Carousel Tabs option in Tabs widget.
- Tweak: Added Change Readmore text option in social reviews widgets.
- Tweak: Added Render Type option in Lottie Animations section add-on.
- Tweak: Added Speed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: 1369 and JRGWxRxZ
Template couldn't be loaded. please activate your license key before.

how to resolve this problem?

thanks..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock