• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SupportCandy + Premium Addons WordPress Support System

SupportCandy + Premium Addons WordPress Support System 28.03.2023

No permission to download
Is anyone getting an error after the upgrade? i got an error on every addon (when I`m trying to activate the addons )

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_user_by() in /www/wwwroot/mydomain/wp-content/plugins/wpsc-email-piping/includes/create_ticket_email_piping.php:16 Stack trace: #0 /www/wwwroot/mydomain/wp-content/plugins/wpsc-email-piping/wpsc-email-piping.php(110): include_once() #1 /www/wwwroot/mydomain/wp-content/plugins/wpsc-email-piping/wpsc-email-piping.php(51): WPSC_EP::load_files() #2 /www/wwwroot/mydomain/wp-content/plugins/wpsc-email-piping/wpsc-email-piping.php(154): WPSC_EP::init() #3 /www/wwwroot/mydomain/wp-settings.php(409): include_once('/www/wwwroot/ti...') #4 /www/wwwroot/mydomain/wp-config.php(95): require_once('/www/wwwroot/ti...') #5 /www/wwwroot/mydomain/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/www/wwwroot/ti...') #6 /www/wwwroot/mydomain/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/www/wwwroot/ti...') #7 /www/wwwroot/mydomain/wp-admin/plugins.php(10): require_once('/www/wwwroot/ti...') #8 {main} thrown in /www/wwwroot/mydomain/wp-content/plugins/wpsc-email-piping/includes/create_ticket_email_piping.php on line 16
There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Last edited:
I cant get it to work.
getting an error :

Activate license to get automatic updates.

Warning: Use of undefined constant WPSC_AGENTGROUP_VERSION - assumed 'WPSC_AGENTGROUP_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /www/wwwroot/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/wpsc-agentgroup/includes/class-wpsc-agentgroup-install.php on line 31
You do not have this permission!

Any idea how to solve it?

getting the same error as @TIKTIK it happens when trying to install SupportCandy version 3, because half of these addons don't work with SupportCandy v2.3.1

I'm not sure if they were in the past, but they're now $19.99 per plugin per site (as below from https://supportcandy.net/add-ons/) - can proceed with upgrade if you uninstall those not included in the updated resource here though.

1660139228979.png
this is automatic close tickets, canned reply, and export ticket
for you buddy

Attachments

• wpsc-automatic-close-ticket-v3.0.0.zip
    38 KB · Views: 27
  • wpsc-export-ticket-v3.0.0.zip
    41.7 KB · Views: 23
  • wpsc-canned-reply-v3.0.1.zip
    52 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: j_bytz
Does anyone know how to uninstall the plugin completely? ( include all database fields )

getting the same error as @TIKTIK it happens when trying to install SupportCandy version 3, because half of these addons don't work with SupportCandy v2.3.1
Solved by reinstalling the whole plugin with the addons ( I also manually removed tables from the database, because the uninstall process doesn't remove them )

SupportCandy Usergroups3.0.2

Attachments

• wpsc-usergroup-3.0.2.zip
    72.2 KB · Views: 10
When I use the addon for woocommerce I have a problem that I don't know how to solve. Users don't see only their own tickets. They see all the tickets created by other users and this is not ok... Normally they should only see their ticket. I didn't have this problem with older versions with old design but from the lasts updates with the new design have this issue... Can someone help me please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock