• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Port 25 / PowerMTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

logomaker1

Aug 13, 2019
I have port 25/ power MTA for sale fully nulled and i can bring you into contact with someone who can provide you with a windows hosting server with 500 ips when needed and you will not be taken offline. I have a made config files for the receiving providers regarding retries, emails at once etc.

And people sorry it's I not i, i know that but it's automatic and i forgot to change it .)

To be clear the deal is regarding the package above the rest underneath depends on the interest because i need to make time free what i do not have

The following i am not promising it depends on the time i have because i have and the interest there is at the moment and the offers via pm:

We do not need all this anymore and we can use our data with any provider and since our rep is fine we just need 1 or 2 ips. So power MTA is so much of a hustle for me for nothing. In case you use Interspire i can bring you into contact with someone who made feedbackloops, mutliple SMTP at onc etc for interspire. You can send out about 1.000.000 emails per our (depending on your latency) and server. And for the people who know about Interspire it not the company that starts with a M.

I also have another solution its also kind of famous its a nulled desktop mailer via mysql querries you can reach 2.000.000 per hour i believe but be careful with your ips. Even 0 bounces does not mean anything when your ip is fresh. So Multiple options here.

I have millions of openers and clickers to warm up ips but that is only as a service and to our own subscribers and clients. Log files will be deleted after warming up and access will be denied to the server while sending out the campaigns. It takes about 7 days to warm up 30 ips. More ips that that in 7 days at once can only used to evade spam filters and use all 500 and send very slowly. Send 1 email to quick and your whole range will be marked as a snow show industry (i said it differently because i was not sure it was allowed). And i do not see any benefits into it anyway.

The reputation will be 98-99%. But the rest is your own responsibility. As soon as you are marked i am not fixing the ips.

I know all about this because did years of marketing Germany for 100 euro TKP (B2B). We have tons or records with ips from openers in the b2b industry and b2c industry in Germany (so double opt in ;). We have sent for famous companies and always sent a double opt in proof when needed. You need to send a few months before use that is the only tip i can give when using it for marketing and only needed for big companies.

Also for sale are all the logs files. I have to check how many GB but that includes all the info you need and also evade the 1 and only annoying blacklist-er in Germany. That is worse than the world wide famous blacklist-er. Everyone in Germany uses that. We where on 60% of cleaning 800.000 b2b email addresses from a company i am not sure i can mention here but it's Schober deutschland.

Also we have about 18.000.000 B2C Germany (the total count i have to confirm) But they where also origanlly from a company who did a lot of opt in marketing. I also have a 1-3.000.000 blacklist for world wide use that includes a lot of spam traps and spam reporters. B2C Germany for sale. But not used for 2 years! But i can not promise anything i really have to dig deep to get those again including the server replies. So if someone is interested let me know.

As a mailer for 21 years, i've seen and done it all made multiple millions in the biz. One thing these noobs make a mistake on is...

NEVER NEVER NEVER ever upload any of your email lists to any fuckin site no matter how big they are like Constant Contact or Mailchimp or a verifying service or anyone. Once you do, your screwed, they have your emails and you better believe they will be using them

Mail tip #1 of the day your welcome :)

Reactions: MCA and something34
Hello,
I need a mailing service for my company. Can you please let me know what is the cost of setting up a server as well as purchasing a B2B list?

Thanks

As a mailer for 21 years, i've seen and done it all made multiple millions in the biz. One thing these noobs make a mistake on is...

NEVER NEVER NEVER ever upload any of your email lists to any fuckin site no matter how big they are like Constant Contact or Mailchimp or a verifying service or anyone. Once you do, your screwed, they have your emails and you better believe they will be using them

Mail tip #1 of the day your welcome :)

It makes total sense. They are a business, not a charity. And the two words business and ethics don't go together as they say..

Anyways, I would like to generate leads for my software business, and I will need to use a server for that matter. One of my business friends told me that they have used cont@bo with great success being able to send millions of emails (I've only been told, so I can't know for sure). The issue is that when I spoke with their support and asked if I am allowed to send emails, their answer was that it is possible until they start getting complains and shutdown my server.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock