• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PowerMTA Live Proof 5.0r1 (Over 15 Millions Emails Sent Within 6 Days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

internet_lion

Apr 18, 2019
Hurray!!!

I am offering PowerMTA installation service for $50 to $250 onetime fee today (Only 10 Slot Available)

Powermta Live Proof 5.0r1 (Over 15 Millions Emails Sent Within 6 Days)
Option 1. If you want only PMTA 4.5, it is $50 and if you want 5.0r1 which is latest version and very powerful, it is $250

Option 1 Requirements:

==> Server+CentOS 6x installed, but if you want me to introduce to you a good server I use then I can recommend you one once we start our deal.

=> Max of 20 IPs to add to the PowerMTA (If you need to add more IPs, I would charge you extra fee)

==> Server Full Root Login details.

==> Domain Name: You must register and send me a domain name (Preferable to be new)

Option 2. If you want complete solution, Cloud Ready made Email Marketing App from our system + PMTA 5.0r1, the price is $550 (Formerly $800).

Option 2 Requirements:

You only need to pay for the $550 discount fee and I shall set everything up from scratch.

1. I would buy server
  2. Register a domain for you
  3. Configure everything and give full support.
---

Let me know if you have any further question and what you think. Feel Free with me as my service is very good. You would enjoy it.

Thanks for your understanding.
---
Benefits

* Send Unlimited Emails Every Single Day

* I shall show you/teach you live how the system works

* This configuration would be done within 24 to 48 hours max with standard email marketing requirements.

You can send me a PM or you can Skype me for payment matters and also discuss more about the application.

Do You Accept PayPal?: I accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, PerfectMoney and Bitcoin

Skype id: KOLLYDATON. Please hit me in Skype or send me a PM here if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: boYg
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock