• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PixelPhoto - The Ultimate Image Sharing & Photo Social Network Platform

PixelPhoto - The Ultimate Image Sharing & Photo Social Network Platform v1.6 untouched

No permission to download
anyone here who successfully built pixelphoto android app DM me , help me to built it successful in my VsCode And Get Paid

Does anyone know why since version 1.6. custom endpoints have stopped working ((

Last edited:
after updating 1.5 to 1.6 i started getting 500 error (Internal Server Error)
even before that explore page was not working. Does anybody have any idea what the problem?
i belive its a hosting problem,
which hosting are you using guys ?

even before that explore page was not working. Does anybody have any idea what the problem?
change the php version to a newer one

Same. I cant fix the problem

I already using 8.1 tried lowering to 8.0 and 7.4 and back still occurs. I fixed it by properly updating for those who are reading this.
There may not be enough resources in the PHP settings itself: max_execution_time, post_max_size, "upload_max_filesize, "memory_limit...

ffmpeg is not configured in the admin panel? How do I connect the patch? ffmpeg itself is on the server, everything works on PlayTube...
And for some reason, the FTP upload doesn't work. If you disable FTP in the admin panel, then everything is downloaded. I don't understand anything...

Last edited:
Can anyone send the null version, I tried version 1.5, possible null version above and gave incorrect code

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock