• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PixelPhoto - The Ultimate Image Sharing & Photo Social Network Platform

PixelPhoto - The Ultimate Image Sharing & Photo Social Network Platform v1.6 untouched

No permission to download

Shayan Xtreme

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jun 4, 2022
skdass submitted a new resource:

PixelPhoto - The Ultimate Image Sharing & Photo Social Network Platform - nulled - PixelPhoto is a photo sharing script

PixelPhoto is a photo sharing script, PixelPhoto is the best way to start your own photo sharing website! PixelPhoto is fast, secured, and it will be regularly updated.

User Features (Demo)
  • Upload Images & Videos: Upload any image or video from your device and share it online
  • High Performance & Capability: PixelPhoto can handle any amount of...

Read more about this resource...

The latest script version is Version 1.4.1 [2020/07/14]

The v1.8.2 that you ask for, is the latest Android application version and not the script version.

Anyone have the Mobile version android nulled?
PixelPhoto Android- Mobile

asking for purchase code @slvrsteele can you try to null this?

hi , i install the script and upload the SQL but how to bypass the purchase code step ?

could you kindly please tell how to install this without the code or is there a way to bypass the install step where it is asking to enter envato code?

Reactions: macheta
Delete everything from <?php to the end but leave php tags and replace them with

// MySQL Hostname
$sql_db_host = "localhost";
// MySQL Database User
$sql_db_user = "root";
// MySQL Database Password
$sql_db_pass = "root";
// MySQL Database Name
$sql_db_name = "Your dbname";

// Site URL
$site_url = "http://yourdomain.com"; // e.g (http://example.com)

// Purchase code
$purchase_code = "123456"; // Your purchase code, don\'t give it to anyone.
$buyer = "something"; // Your buyer name from envato.

Delete everything from <?php to the end but leave php tags and replace them with

// MySQL Hostname
$sql_db_host = "localhost";
// MySQL Database User
$sql_db_user = "root";
// MySQL Database Password
$sql_db_pass = "root";
// MySQL Database Name
$sql_db_name = "Your dbname";

// Site URL
$site_url = "http://yourdomain.com"; // e.g (http://example.com)

// Purchase code
$purchase_code = "123456"; // Your purchase code, don\'t give it to anyone.
$buyer = "something"; // Your buyer name from envato.
this is the installation instructions???

this is the installation instructions???
No just replace with the info i provided, also when you change that and upload your sql database search for a table named pxp_config and change the site its the first section, youd have to set up a manual admin user in the sql :) cheers

No just replace with the info i provided, also when you change that and upload your sql database search for a table named pxp_config and change the site its the first section, youd have to set up a manual admin user in the sql :) cheers
could you please take your time and write detailed instructions step by step for us

I'm in the install folder index.php prescribed it ... I deleted it as you wrote and got an error

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock