• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Guys, a simple question for those who have been using Perfex CRM, is it possible to create my own tables for Suppliers or Customers, I am building a Databaase and I want to display certain technical and financial options, is there a plugin for that?

Another option that may meet your needs are custom fields.

Reactions: voidvoda
Guys, a simple question for those who have been using Perfex CRM, is it possible to create my own tables for Suppliers or Customers, I am building a Databaase and I want to display certain technical and financial options, is there a plugin for that?
You can by adding custom fields

Reactions: voidvoda
Deals Management for Perfex CRM, PLEASE?

13 January 2024

--- Added Email template for deal when send create new email on deal details email tab
--- Fixed contact with field according to related on call
--- Fixed task issue on deal details
--- Fixed all known issues and bugs.

I have test the registration in the latest version, it doesnt work. Does anyone have similar problem like me? After click register, nothing happen, have disable all the module, and try register again, same issues. Can someone provide solutions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_15.jpg
    Screenshot_15.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 69
I have test the registration in the latest version, it doesnt work. Does anyone have similar problem like me? After click register, nothing happen, have disable all the module, and try register again, same issues. Can someone provide solutions?
Hello, I experienced this problem too. I finally figured it out. Just go to settings > customers > honeyspot spam and turn it off.

Reactions: ehsanzpro
3.1.4 upgrade files only

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

3.1.4 full - untouched

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks heaps for this. I have a question. I'm getting a 503 error after upgrading using files only. However, I needed to upgrade PHP to 8.0 as well. So, what do you think the problem might be?

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Reactions: energyzer
Grazie mille per questo. Ho una domanda. Ricevo un errore 503 dopo l'aggiornamento utilizzando solo i file. Tuttavia, avevo bisogno di aggiornare anche PHP alla versione 8.0. Quindi, quale pensi che potrebbe essere il problema?

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Yes!

Anyone help me?

My setting menu not save my arrange! All time i click in save menu change all my arrange.

Anyone know can i fix it?

Save me pls because i´m it 3 days.

Tks so much!

Perfex v3.1.4 - Powerful Open Source CRM​

• Add filter by members to the project table
  • Fix company info not displayed
  • Fix project milestones background not applied
  • Fixed cannot open proposal and estimate from pipeline
  • Fix new lines not applied in the timesheet report note
  • Fix auto importing tickets via IMAP not working
  • Fix some dates not properly formatted
  • Fix item description new lines not applied
  • Fix redirect not working on specific PHP builds
thanks
very gooood
worked without any license

no multi-rate currency for add new item. please help me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-17 021240.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-17 021240.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 29
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock