• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.5 Untouched

No permission to download
with 3.1.4 I have a problem when importing leads, it gives me white paper. Anyone confirm? Thank you

My application not work, load all broken. I installed in NGINX.
Sem título.png

Anyone know how i fix it?

Wow, that's a lot of bros… FYI, I have been updating the app since 2019 without it being nulled. So, unless something has changed it shouldn't need to be nulled.
Once the file had been checked and cleared by Babiato I will do an update and see myself.
I hate the word bro/bruh. to old to deal with the young sh**.
if you install the full source, it should need to be nulled, if using upgrade files only, should not need null.
I havent looked at the source to see what file is nulled or not, but you always risk a chance if they upgrade that file and it gets overwritten on your system that it will need to be renulled.

I will always post both upgrade & untouched so people have an option and if someone wants to null the new one, if someone wants to state otherwise about nulling be my guest. I bought it, so I don't need it nulled, just sharing, and if someone wants to bitch about it, I will stop sharing, pretty simple.

My application not work, load all broken. I installed in NGINX.
Sem título.png

Anyone know how i fix it?

Check your app-config.php file; something might not be set up correctly there check your
APP_BASE_URL and database connections

Any update please?

• Add filter by members to the project table
  • Fix company info not displayed
  • Fix project milestones background not applied
  • Fixed cannot open proposal and estimate from pipeline
  • Fix new lines not applied in the timesheet report note
  • Fix auto importing tickets via IMAP not working
  • Fix some dates not properly formatted
  • Fix item description new lines not applied
  • Fix redirect not working on specific PHP builds

Any update please?

• Add filter by members to the project table
  • Fix company info not displayed
  • Fix project milestones background not applied
  • Fixed cannot open proposal and estimate from pipeline
  • Fix new lines not applied in the timesheet report note
  • Fix auto importing tickets via IMAP not working
  • Fix some dates not properly formatted
  • Fix item description new lines not applied
  • Fix redirect not working on specific PHP builds
search is your friend, i posted the updates last week

Check your app-config.php file; something might not be set up correctly there check your
APP_BASE_URL and database connections
It´s Done man!! APP_BASE_URL was http i change to https and work! Tks so much!

Last edited:
Babak updated Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev with a new update entry:

Perfex v3.1.4 Untouched

Download Perfex v3.1.4 - Powerful Open Source CRM Nulled Free
v3.1.3 - v3.1.4 - February 18, 2024

Add filter by members to the project table
Fix company info not displayed
Fix project milestones background not applied
Fixed cannot open proposal and estimate from pipeline
Fix new lines not applied in the timesheet report note
Fix auto importing tickets via IMAP not working
Fix some dates not properly formatted
Fix item description new lines not applied
Fix redirect not working on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly and JRGWxRxZ
Guys, a simple question for those who have been using Perfex CRM, is it possible to create my own tables for Suppliers or Customers, I am building a Databaase and I want to display certain technical and financial options, is there a plugin for that?

Guys, a simple question for those who have been using Perfex CRM, is it possible to create my own tables for Suppliers or Customers, I am building a Databaase and I want to display certain technical and financial options, is there a plugin for that?

Actually, I don't think so, one more suggestion is to install the API module and create the screens outside or even a new module for your needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shivpal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock