• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Page Generator Pro

Page Generator Pro v4.0.2 Nulled

No permission to download
Version 4.3.1
Nulled : Generate via server only

Attachments

• page-generator-pro.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: Saga
I am going to update on September 18th
Where are you brother, when yo are going to send it,?

We are waiting for your response..........(y)(y)(y):geek::geek::geek::geek: :cool::cool::cool:

These are the new updates?

4.4.2 (2023-10-24)​

* Fix: Generate: Content: Only enqueue buttons, common and form CSS for wizard screens
* Fix: Dynamic Elements: Target CSS for TinyMCE modals to avoid overriding Page Builder CSS

4.4.1 (2023-10-18)​

* Fix: Keywords: Database: Improve import of database table rows containing quotation marks and newlines
* Fix: Generate: Conditional Output: Trim non-breaking space characters before evaluating a condition against a Keyword column

4.4.0 (2023-10-09)​

* Fix: Keywords: Revert changes to parsing Keywords from 4.3.2 designed for RSS Feeds, as this breaks some CSV files
* Fix: Keywords: Source: RSS: Improve import of RSS feeds containing complex HTML

4.3.9 (2023-10-05)​

* Fix: Generate: Content: Elementor Pro: Uncaught Error at `Elementor > Landing Pages`. Re-generate existing Landing Pages to resolve.

4.3.8 (2023-10-03)​

* Fix: Research: ArticleForge: Show progress percentage when researching article
* Fix: Research: ArticleForge: Display specific error message when API returns an error

4.3.7 (2023-09-07)​

* Fix: Generate via Browser: Show errors in log
* Fix: Generate via Browser: Honor Settings > Generate > Stop on Error when configured to regenerate the Content / Term again
* Fix: Generate: Content: Taxonomies: Ignore blank Taxonomy Terms in `Enter new taxonomy terms` setting

4.3.6 (2023-09-01)​

* Fix: Generate: Content: Divi: Only perform Keyword replacement in Global Modules on frontend site

PHP:
/**
 * Page Generator Pro WordPress Plugin.
 * [USER=46183]@package[/USER] Page_Generator_Pro
 * [USER=10956]@author[/USER] WP Zinc
 * Plugin Name: Page Generator Pro
 * Plugin URI: http://www.wpzinc.com/plugins/page-generator-pro
 * Version: 4.3.7
 * Author: WP Zinc
 * Author URI: http://www.wpzinc.com
 * Description: Generate multiple Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types, using dynamic content selected from a number of sources. | Nulled by Pepsy
 */

Page Generator Pro v4.3.7 [NULLED]

Final Version, should be proper null this time but take caution!

Attachments

• page-generator-pro-4.3.7-NULLED-FINAL.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 82
Untouch

4.4.2 (2023-10-24)

Attachments

• page-generator-pro-6.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
The NULL does not work, when you try to generate pages, you get a php page blocking message that says "License Key Not Found", please fix!

Untouch

4.4.3 (2023-11-02)​

Attachments

• page-generator-pro.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 8

Untouch

4.4.4 (2023-11-16)​

4.4.7 (2023-12-04)​

Attachments

• page-generator-pro-2.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • page-generator-pro.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hi, if someone has the original license key, can you tell me the response of the license validation?

You can see the response with a URL like:

HTML:
https://www.wpzinc.com/?request=checkLicenseKeyIsValid&params[]=YOUR-LICENSE-KEY&params[]=page-generator-pro&params[]=YOUR-SITE-URL&params[]=0&params[]=4.4.4&params[]=6.4.1

Copy all the json code whatever is displayed...

Let me know, I will help solve the problem by making full NULLED
That will solve the problem ...

Last edited:
Hi, if someone has the original license key, can you tell me the response of the license validation?

You can see the response with a URL like:

HTML:
https://www.wpzinc.com/?request=checkLicenseKeyIsValid&params[]=YOUR-LICENSE-KEY&params[]=page-generator-pro&params[]=YOUR-SITE-URL&params[]=0&params[]=4.4.4&params[]=6.4.1

Copy all the json code whatever is displayed...

Let me know, I will help solve the problem by making full NULLED
That will solve the problem ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock