• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Page Generator Pro

Page Generator Pro v4.0.2 Nulled

No permission to download
A message from Pepsy:
Please do not release nulled versions of Page Generator Pro if you don't know how to null it properly. The latest release (v4.0.2) works like a charm! (Released by me, of course)

With your v4.0.2, if you are going to leave the licence key field showing, you would be better off making the field read only and adding something to the key field.

In previous versions last year before I had to go off, I simply removed that code section so not have to worry about it. However as you have left it in there, I have updated your v4.0.2 so that the licence key field is already completed and set as read only.

This altered version has been added as main download and can you carry on with this completed style in any new release.

Also, please on any future releases, can you refrain from using "Nulled" in the plugin itself. I have also changed this on the altered version to a randomly generated key.

Unfortunately some Babiato members take plugins and use for real clients instead of using only for testing purposes or own websites etc and then buying a genuine licence for use with clients, therefore we need to make sure that there is no reference of nulling, thanks.

Finally, remember not everybody is perfect and even the likes of you and me and the rest of the trusted uploaders and null masters here make mistakes when nulling. 😜

I thought the idea was ONE person proved to Babiato they had access to the ORIGINAL files & were then approved to take "ownership" of the threat.

This was to stop new & untrusted members from uploading files containing malware or bad nulls (as has been seen here)

I for one would prefer updates to be ONLY provided by Pepsy from now on - otherwise, there's NO POINT in having Trusted Uploaders.

Yes I agree that members should refrain from uploading their own 'nulled' versions unless they are approved by Babiato staff,

However, I would never discourage them from trying to null something in the first place, everybody learns by doing it, even if it is just copy and paste what they think is right.

We can't stop members from adding nulled versions, however we can remove them if we are notified.

Plus, it is a members own choice to grab another members nulled version and use that, Babiato is not accountable if you grabbed an unapproved version and something happened to your site etc.

We could get @Babak to lock down posts in threads so that nobody can upload anything, however that would need certain criteria set for each thread etc, so that only the required members could still upload the required files, and could lead to further issues like other approved members not being able to upload approved new releases etc.

Reactions: sinsun and TassieNZ
With your v4.0.2, if you are going to leave the licence key field showing, you would be better off making the field read only and adding something to the key field.

In previous versions last year before I had to go off, I simply removed that code section so not have to worry about it. However as you have left it in there, I have updated your v4.0.2 so that the licence key field is already completed and set as read only.

This altered version has been added as main download and can you carry on with this completed style in any new release.

Also, please on any future releases, can you refrain from using "Nulled" in the plugin itself. I have also changed this on the altered version to a randomly generated key.

Unfortunately some Babiato members take plugins and use for real clients instead of using only for testing purposes or own websites etc and then buying a genuine licence for use with clients, therefore we need to make sure that there is no reference of nulling, thanks.

Finally, remember not everybody is perfect and even the likes of you and me and the rest of the trusted uploaders and null masters here make mistakes when nulling. 😜

Yes I agree that members should refrain from uploading their own 'nulled' versions unless they are approved by Babiato staff,

However, I would never discourage them from trying to null something in the first place, everybody learns by doing it, even if it is just copy and paste what they think is right.

We can't stop members from adding nulled versions, however we can remove them if we are notified.

Plus, it is a members own choice to grab another members nulled version and use that, Babiato is not accountable if you grabbed an unapproved version and something happened to your site etc.

We could get @Babak to lock down posts in threads so that nobody can upload anything, however that would need certain criteria set for each thread etc, so that only the required members could still upload the required files, and could lead to further issues like other approved members not being able to upload approved new releases etc.
Thank you for your changes. I will follow your suggestions for future releases. By the way, I have seen some bad releases on this thread and people complaining about. My message was not meant for descoraging people from learning things. I always test my releases before pushing updates; that's what everyone should do. We all are here for making babiato a safer place!

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith and kalios
Thank you for your changes. I will follow your suggestions for future releases. By the way, I have seen some bad releases on this thread and people complaining about. My message was not meant for descoraging people from learning things. I always test my releases before pushing updates; that's what everyone should do. We all are here for making babiato a safer place!
Pepsy, you are 100% on point here & always appreciate your top quality work 👍

Reactions: Pepsy
I'm not able to generate keywords for locations and get this message "GeoRocket: The supplied License Key does not exist. Please double check the License Key entered on the Plugin Licensing screen."

Page Generator Pro Error.png

I'm not able to generate keywords for locations and get this message "GeoRocket: The supplied License Key does not exist. Please double check the License Key entered on the Plugin Licensing screen."

This has already been discussed many times in this thread. Don't be so lazy.......

This has already been discussed many times in this thread. Don't be so lazy.......
Thank you for pointing this out. The only solution I found was "generate via browser not working, but via server working." So how do I generate via server?

GeoRocket: The supplied License Key does not exist. Please double check the License Key entered on the

hello community how are you, I leave you here version 4.3.2 is Original, No Nulled any volunteer to make it Nulled

Attachments

• page-generator-pro.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: kingofshit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock