• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Odoo Enterprise?

You don't need an app to debrand, you can do it yourself

enable developer mode
go to settings --> Technical --> Email --> Email Templates --> Search for "powered by" edit the templates to remove odoo from emails

then install this one (this is the one I use)

or

this doesnt seem to work for me. should it hide the website message also? the app doesnt give much information

Hi, i think there is something that you miss. Go to settings, activate developer mode, then go to technical > system parameters and add this key "web.base.url.freeze" with the value "True". Also check if the web_base url matches that of the addresss you are using. This will fix the issue with reports distortion
Ty yes I did forget about that

Will add it
this doesnt seem to work for me. should it hide the website message also? the app doesnt give much information
no idea on that app - tried it and it appears not to work. There are a few good ones that will remove just the basics, like powerd by odoo on login, for email templates you have to manually edit those. Also, on the website, you can use studio to remove the powered by as well.

You just have to try them to see which works for you the best.

Reactions: suerte44
And you followed my directions

Do not install or unzip the unlimited until after sales and accounting were activated

And you are using 17?
Firstly i have to install sales and accounting modules. then unzip the odoo unlimited to the addon folder, then activate the odoo unlimited addon then need to enter subscription code?? am i right??

THANK YOU @drakas . working fine

Last edited:
Firstly i have to install sales and accounting modules. then unzip the odoo unlimited to the addon folder, then activate the odoo unlimited addon then need to enter subscription code?? am i right??

THANK YOU @drakas . working fine
Yes

Good morning everyone from my place. I hope I find you well.

I am running Odoo 15 Bitnami community version.

Is it possible to migrate the database to Odoo 17 Enterprise edition?
If yes what are the guidelines to achieve that?
If not, what are the guidelines to make it possible?

Thanks for your insight.

Good morning everyone from my place. I hope I find you well.

I am running Odoo 15 Bitnami community version.

Is it possible to migrate the database to Odoo 17 Enterprise edition?
If yes what are the guidelines to achieve that?
If not, what are the guidelines to make it possible?

Thanks for your insight.
there is no direct 15 - 17 upgrade, you have to do it in versions

15 - 16 then 16 - 17.
how ever, if you do not have the same modules that you have in 15 installed in 17, you will have nothing but problems and tons of errors.

here is a read on it along with links to the db upgrade

there is no direct 15 - 17 upgrade, you have to do it in versions

15 - 16 then 16 - 17.
how ever, if you do not have the same modules that you have in 15 installed in 17, you will have nothing but problems and tons of errors.

here is a read on it along with links to the db upgrade

Thanks for your quick response. I will try it.

I am trying to test my database on odoo 15 community version. It has accounting module activated on the community version.
accounting module is only available in enterprise edition., or you can get one of the free ones from the odoo app store.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock