• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OceanWP - MultiPurpose WordPress Theme + Premium Extensions

OceanWP - MultiPurpose WordPress Theme + Premium Extensions v3.5.0 + All Addons Untouched

No permission to download
@TassieNZ
Bro, I have tried your upload still getting the same error Skip to content... on left hand side top... I am note sure what to do? Please help

@TassieNZ's version is the same as mine so I'm not surprised you are getting the same issue lol.

However, I don't have such a problem and all the Ocean Extra paid features work fine for me, so this is a mystery.

Apologies, when I asked where you saw the error, I was referring to the one which asks you to upgrade. I don't see that one anywhere either, so just want to make sure I am looking in the same place as you :)

@TassieNZ

Bro, I have tried your upload still getting the same error Skip to content... on left hand side top... I am note sure what to do? Please help

1589661555927.png
Hi, Wzafar.

It is more than likely this message outcome from third party, not from OceanWP.
The easiest way to check where it comes from is to use browser DevTools, so DevTools will show you thats' HTML element name and class as well as linked CSS. By follow the linked CSS you will find the culprit.

Hi, Wzafar.

It is more than likely this message outcome from third party, not from OceanWP.
The easiest way to check where it comes from is to use browser DevTools, so DevTools will show you thats' HTML element name and class as well as linked CSS. By follow the linked CSS you will find the culprit.
please wait all peoples. :love:

Reactions: Nabeel
This started happening for me in the previous version, and this latest update it's still happening. Not sure if it's connected the the nulled plugin? But no idea?
@TassieNZ

1589661555927.png

@wzafar

Have you disabled a bunch of Scripts and Styles? Your "Skip to Content" issue may be related to that...

Told you so :p

You've disabled some JS/CSS which is what is causing the issue :p

Easy test... go to Scripts and Styles and enable everything. Check if the issue still exists ;)

Easy test... go to Scripts and Styles and enable everything. Check if the issue still exists ;)

A reply on OceanWP support mentions it could be linked to disabling Mega Menu or Links Effect in the Scripts & Styles Panel.

A reply on OceanWP support mentions it could be linked to disabling Mega Menu or Links Effect in the Scripts & Styles Panel.

OceanWP have fixed the issue in theme's dev branch:

For the time being, you can update the files manually (7 files changed and 1 file deleted). The next update to OceanWP will contain the changes.

@wzafar:
1) FYI
2) Where did you see the message asking you to upgrade Ocean Extra? The nulled versions shared by @TassieNZ and I (they are actually both identical lol) seem to be working fine for me .

Reactions: Japan
If I select CUSTOMISE - all I see is WIDGETS?? How do you edit (a) the top bar - above menu and also the footer?

I do not have that option anywhere (that I can see??)

Can anyoen help?

Thanks that seems to be the problem it fixed my issue. Thanks so much.

I installed its extension sticky header it installed but asking for activation and there is no option in customizer to use these features, I think first we have to activate then it will start working?

because I did not get the option in customizer as Sticky header that this theme mentioned in the description even after installation of sticky header extension

Hello, friends @NullMaster and @Babak.
The new updates have been released:
  • OceanWP Version: 1.8.4
  • Ocean Extra Version: 1.6.4
Your contributions are greatly appreciated by the community.
Thank you very much, gentlemen.

Reactions: mayna and pbx625
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock