• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OceanWP - MultiPurpose WordPress Theme + Premium Extensions

OceanWP - MultiPurpose WordPress Theme + Premium Extensions v3.5.0 + All Addons Untouched

No permission to download
i have an other issue also, oceanwp... my customizer load really late,
it take almost 5 minutes or some time does not loads, thanks

i have an other issue also, oceanwp... my customizer load really late,
it take almost 5 minutes or some time does not loads, thanks

Hi Guyver,
This is the only problem with the OceanWP : the customizer.
(and other small compatibility problems with certain plugins)

It’s really slow to appear, but after it’s quick, it’s only slow to open, ok ?
The conceptor made a so big load in this section, and more, almost in duplicate with some panels in the back-end !!! haaa ... these engineers ... lol

Disable other plugins, at most, all other plugins than OceanWP if you can.
It will be a little faster ...

Are you satisfied ?
Pierre :)

Hi Guyver,
This is the only problem with the OceanWP : the customizer.
(and other small compatibility problems with certain plugins)

It’s really slow to appear, but after it’s quick, it’s only slow to open, ok ?
The conceptor made a so big load in this section, and more, almost in duplicate with some panels in the back-end !!! haaa ... these engineers ... lol

Disable other plugins, at most, all other plugins than OceanWP if you can.
It will be a little faster ...

Are you satisfied ?

Hi Guyver!
There is an option to "Enable/Disable Customizer Sections":

it could speed up the customizer loading https://docs.oceanwp.org/article/123-enable-disable-customizer-sections

Reactions: Babak and p.majax
My friend Japan,
I hope you're fine !
Excellent suggestion my friend !

Reactions: Japan
Hi dummytester,
Please only use OceanWP plugins includes in this file .zip :
All OceanWP 1.7.4 theme and plugins in 1 zip
The most important for you in first : install the plugin : ocean-extra.1.5.20_n.zip
After : You can update the free OceanWP theme 1.7.5 here

Confirm me if it's ok for you ?
Pierre ;)
Hi p.majax.
I suspect there is a bug inside the attached All OceanWP 1.7.4 theme and plugins in 1 zip oceanwp-1.7.4.zip, means this one OceanWP 1.7.4 goes in conflict with all OceanWP plugins. When I revert to OceanWP 1.7.3 - the conflict disappears.:
1582786683706.png

Last edited:
Hi Japan,
I hope you're fine and even better with an OceanWP solution...
- You write tried between 174 and 173 version, but without confusion, now : it's the 175 version, ok ?
- Your report mentions ocean-instagram, are you sure to use : ocean-instagram-1.0.5.zip included in our package. (All OceanWP 1.7.4 theme and plugins in 1 zip)

As you see, it's ok for the previous member in this thread, so we are going to find for you...
Radical procedure :
- Deactivate all OceanWP plugins except ocean-extra.1.5.20_n.zip
- Install the new free theme 175
Check, only these 2 points must be ok.

- After activate each plugin, one by one, checking after checking.
If one of your plugins already installed causes problems when you re-activate, overwrite it with these in the package.
Confirm me Bro ;)

PS : Our centralized null is inside ocean-extra.1.5.20_n, all others plugins and the theme must be originals, so without any modification of code.

Reactions: Japan
Hi Japan,
I hope you're fine and even better with an OceanWP solution...
- You write tried between 174 and 173 version, but without confusion, now : it's the 175 version, ok ?
- Your report mentions ocean-instagram, are you sure to use : ocean-instagram-1.0.5.zip included in our package. (All OceanWP 1.7.4 theme and plugins in 1 zip)

As you see, it's ok for the previous member in this thread, so we are going to find for you...
Radical procedure :
- Deactivate all OceanWP plugins except ocean-extra.1.5.20_n.zip
- Install the new free theme 175
Check, only these 2 points must be ok.

- After activate each plugin, one by one, checking after checking.
If one of your plugins already installed causes problems when you re-activate, overwrite it with these in the package.
Confirm me Bro ;)

PS : Our centralized null is inside ocean-extra.1.5.20_n, all others plugins and the theme must be originals, so without any modification of code.
HI, Pierre.
I'm sorry. After reuploading all stuff from All OceanWP 1.7.4 theme and plugins in 1 zip the problem seem ro be gone.
I use localhost inside lastest Desktop Server free with debug on. And it uses agressive debugging method, shown in orange. Thank you for quick responce.
Should I update OceanWP theme as usual, or wait for the nulled 175 version ?

Don't be sorry, be happy !
The magic null code is only centralized in ocean-extra.1.5.20_n, others plugins and free theme are and must be untouched originals.
So yes install free theme with a perfect serenity and happinness...
Pierre ;)

Don't be sorry, be happy !
The magic null code is only centralized in ocean-extra.1.5.20_n, others plugins and free theme are and must be untouched originals.
So yes install free theme with a perfect serenity and happinness...
Pierre ;)
Pierre, thanks again, and for wishes to be happy :)

Reactions: p.majax
Pierre, thanks again, and for wishes to be happy :)
Hello gentlemen, with a fresh wordpress installation, if I want to use the Ocean WP theme, I can therefore get version 177 free on Wordpress.org and then install the Ocean Extra 1.5.20_n plugin; there is no longer a nulled version of the Ocean WP theme: is that correct?

Hello gentlemen, with a fresh wordpress installation, if I want to use the Ocean WP theme, I can therefore get version 177 free on Wordpress.org and then install the Ocean Extra 1.5.20_n plugin; there is no longer a nulled version of the Ocean WP theme: is that correct?
Correct, the only file requiring nulling is ocean-extra.

Hi, Julien.
I used to download the lastest OceanWP from wp.org and use in conjunction with the lastest pack of OceanWP plugins from @p.majax. And I've immediately seen the debugging errors on my localhost staging site, so reverted to OceanWP Version: 1.7.4 from All OceanWP 1.7.4 theme and plugins in 1 zip :(

I'm getting lost: the oceanwp.1.7.4 theme in the package, is it the original version of the theme or a nulled version? To read the previous posts, only the ocean-extra plugin is nulled whereas so far and if I'm not mistaken, we had to install oceanwp.1.7.4_n (nulled version) !!?

I'm getting lost: the oceanwp.1.7.4 theme in the package, is it the original version of the theme or a nulled version? To read the previous posts, only the ocean-extra plugin is nulled whereas so far and if I'm not mistaken, we had to install oceanwp.1.7.4_n (nulled version) !!?
With the newer nulling methods, all that requires nulling is the ocean-extra . :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock