• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: UglyKidJoe
When importing topics, an error occurs. Access rights are normal, plugins are installed from the topic archive. What could be the problem?

guys plz how to active this version because last methode didn't work

use this method
File function.php After the 8th line enter this:

$tdnull = get_option( 'td_011' );
$tdnull['td_011_'] = 2;
$tdnull['td_011'] = base64_encode( '7GP00000-78e1-4oa4-00000-2dfd39!22222222222' );
update_option( 'td_011', $tdnull );

It should be like this:

Problems with categories, some do not work when I use Big Grid Flex 7.
I would like to increase fields in Big Grid Flex from the code, by default it accepts only three elements, I would like to increase 2 more, to have 5 elements. Any idea?

I would like to increase fields in Big Grid Flex from the code, by default it accepts only three elements, I would like to increase 2 more, to have 5 elements. Any idea?
wait for @CyberDeviL reply :D

Reactions: asdriel

I believe that can be achieved by CSS modifications (for the element) alongwith stylesheet (fox adjusting resolution,responsiveness, padding etc),
I will check when have time (if not solved soon), quite busy these day :)

Reactions: asdriel
3 Components solved, now we just need to adjust for mobile and the categories work.
* Class td_block_big_grid_flex_7
*/
class td_block_big_grid_flex_7 extends td_block {

const POST_LIMIT = 5;

static function cssMedia( $res_ctx ) {
Anotação 2020-04-29 193753.jpg

wp_booster error:
td_api_base::mark_used_on_page : a component with the ID: 5 is not set.
public_html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/legacy/common/wp_booster/td_api.php

Babak updated Newspaper WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Newspaper Theme v10.3.3

Download Newspaper v10.3.3 WordPress Theme Nulled Free
[ Version 10.3.3 ]

new: 4 New one-click installable PRO Demos created with the tagDiv Cloud Library & tagDiv Composer:
new: AmberLight PRO - <a href="https://demo.tagdiv.com/newspaper_amberlight_pro/" > View Demo </a>;
new: Coronavirus Medicine PRO - <a href="https://demo.tagdiv.com/newspaper_medicine_pro/" > View Demo </a>;
new: Covid Dark PRO - <a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: gertrine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
estplseo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock