• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
there is built-in protection on the product. api wants a real product key .. like an elementor object. I have enabled but it brings blank page.

It should appear , are you using the Babiato's untouched version ? (I'm using too) . . . Also try opening the Inspect Element to check if any script is not being loaded or not.

Yes i have the Babiato's untouched version 10.3.1

But i read in themeforest foruns, many people have the same issue, but only with acess code to the TagDiv foruns, the TagDiv Team tell you wath you can do...

Yes i have the Babiato's untouched version 10.3.1

But i read in themeforest foruns, many people have the same issue, but only with acess code to the TagDiv foruns, the TagDiv Team tell you wath you can do...

Do you use Teamviewer ? Then I could check via remote assistant .

Once you have purchased the theme, please note that you have no limit on downloading it. You also have access to updates for the entire lifetime of the theme. Normally, the Envato policy allows using a theme only on one install. You can, however, use the theme on a sub-domain if you plan on creating a testing site, but if we are talking about totally different sites with different content, then only one theme per install is legally allowed.--Catalin L.

Once you have purchased the theme, please note that you have no limit on downloading it. You also have access to updates for the entire lifetime of the theme. Normally, the Envato policy allows using a theme only on one install. You can, however, use the theme on a sub-domain if you plan on creating a testing site, but if we are talking about totally different sites with different content, then only one theme per install is legally allowed.--Catalin L.

I should buy the theme. Anyway can you please guide me how to get discount coupon code or any cheap source to get the original theme with all working features?

I should buy the theme. Anyway can you please guide me how to get discount coupon code or any cheap source to get the original theme with all working features?
From officially there's nothing like discount codes etc etc . . .

Even if you set your mind (stable thinking) on particular category/niche based Blog then I think Newspaper theme works fine in such cases . . .

2 of my projected Blog runs on Newspaper theme (untouched one) even without any need of license key/nulling , cause I know which particular features I need , and by default Newspaper gives it fine . . .

Suppose Newspaper have 100 demo with 100 functions , but I only need one perfect demo (whether Pro or Standard) & all functions linked with the Demo then one can achieve that goal without digging other websites/forums for nulled/activation's . . . Even if you have little bit of customization knowledge by "TD Composer" you can achieve more better results . . .

I strongly believe No-One requires all those 100 Demos on a single Blog , either they just lost their mind in order to taste all the even not-needed DEMO's on their single blog just due to lack of awareness of that they actually need , , even some just hunts here & there for nulling/purchase code to view the one single line in Theme Panel that it is activated:
2020-03-17_163024.png

Just for their mind satisfaction regardless all their requirements are already fulfilled . .

Even one of my blog runs 100% fine with non-activated Newspaper theme with all not-nulled WordPress Plugins . . .

In single line "IT ALL DEPENDS IF MY REQUIREMENTS NEEDS TO BE USED ALL NULLED OR IT'S JUST MY MIND WHO NEEDS THEM TO BE LIKE THAT" . . . . .

From officially there's nothing like discount codes etc etc . . .

Even if you set your mind (stable thinking) on particular category/niche based Blog then I think Newspaper theme works fine in such cases . . .

2 of my projected Blog runs on Newspaper theme (untouched one) even without any need of license key/nulling , cause I know which particular features I need , and by default Newspaper gives it fine . . .

Suppose Newspaper have 100 demo with 100 functions , but I only need one perfect demo (whether Pro or Standard) & all functions linked with the Demo then one can achieve that goal without digging other websites/forums for nulled/activation's . . . Even if you have little bit of customization knowledge by "TD Composer" you can achieve more better results . . .

I strongly believe No-One requires all those 100 Demos on a single Blog , either they just lost their mind in order to taste all the even not-needed DEMO's on their single blog just due to lack of awareness of that they actually need , , even some just hunts here & there for nulling/purchase code to view the one single line in Theme Panel that it is activated:
2020-03-17_163024.png

Just for their mind satisfaction regardless all their requirements are already fulfilled . .

Even one of my blog runs 100% fine with non-activated Newspaper theme with all not-nulled WordPress Plugins . . .

In single line "IT ALL DEPENDS IF MY REQUIREMENTS NEEDS TO BE USED ALL NULLED OR IT'S JUST MY MIND WHO NEEDS THEM TO BE LIKE THAT" . . . . .

You are right brother. I appreciate you gave your lots of time to write and guide me. I don't need all the features I can work with the nulled theme. I don't have an issue with it.

Thanks again

You are right brother. I appreciate you gave your lots of time to write and guide me. I don't need all the features I can work with the nulled theme. I don't have an issue with it.

Thanks again
Please don't get me wrong on this:
nn.png
See,
it's my primary blog, I installed newspaper, then installed+activated all 3 necessary required plugins (TagDiv cloud library + Composer + Social counter) , that's it . . These doesn't require any nulling or license codes . . One demo install is fine for a normal blog (unless you want to set each pages + post pages with different/individual styles . . .

The purchase key was for me completely useless till the version 10.3.1 release which added automatic update of the theme, so I don't need to manually replace the theme files each time with newer updates . .

Eve the DEMO's which requires Cloud library can actually be exported in raw data form, then on another website - - create new page - - paste the raw data, in Theme panel settings set it as a Template (post/category or whatever).

If you need any customization etc help , inbox me . . . . .

File function.php After the 8th line enter this:

$tdnull = get_option( 'td_011' );
$tdnull['td_011_'] = 2;
$tdnull['td_011'] = base64_encode( '7GP00000-78e1-4oa4-00000-2dfd39!22222222222' );
update_option( 'td_011', $tdnull );

It should be like this:

newspaper-null.jpg
when i set up this show

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 72
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock